Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

Maybe it's time to close this thread @Jackiesince some are refusing to play the game correctly.  But I hope it doesn't come to that.@Vogueristaasked politely for some to participate correctly, but they still won't.  If it's run it's  course, I appreciare Voguerista for providing such a fun game.  Hopefully we can do it again in the future when some can be more mature. :)

39 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

It’s hard to figure out what to do? Cries! Ok How about not ignoring anyone in this thread just to play a light hearted game with Madonna’s songs. And if you want to ignore each other,  do it in the other threads? Ok here we go. Let’s try. You can do this. Do it for your love for Madonna and getting her better. 

How High or Joan of Arc? 

Everyone was enjoying this thread until the one whining to have it shut down decided to come in and annoy everyone.

That person can easily wait until someone else posts and reply to them the same way some of us are waiting to do.

The only one having an issue in this thread is the person who only recently started playing the game.

They seem to want to take over the entire board and when someone doesn’t agree with them, it’s, ‘Bye!’.

Yuck.

Everyone is enjoying this thread so no need to do anything different. :luv:

ok after thinking in on it and Jackie’s help, I’ve decided to keep this thread open. I want to keep playing however you all want but please keep it peaceful between each other as it’s just a game thread. Work your issues out privately. Thanks all. 

La Isla Bonita

Mercy or Frozen?

23 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

ok after thinking in on it and Jackie’s help, I’ve decided to keep this thread open. I want to keep playing however you all want but please keep it peaceful between each other as it’s just a game thread. Work your issues out privately. Thanks all. 

La Isla Bonita

Mercy or Frozen?

Frozen ❄️

4 Minutes or Popular?

7 hours ago, Voguerista said:

That's great. Thank you.  i love this game and I hope we can keep our differences aside at least in this thread. :)

@Draculaura

Falling Free

Sky Fits Heaven or Pray for Spanish Eyes?