Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Picsart_23-10-05_09-28-26-517.jpg.cecfecf5c17f227aa46af3289cd39a1c.jpg

Nothing Fails (Remixes) cover

Quite  vivid ; nonetheless, I love it I’m exciting , i’m wondering if there’s another official cover that can be used for VoL 2  because I’m pretty sure A lot promo edits dub will left out 

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Picsart_23-10-05_09-28-26-517.jpg.cecfecf5c17f227aa46af3289cd39a1c.jpg

Nothing Fails (Remixes) cover

Well, I guess the price the maxi will cost for is already available, will we have to wait until one hour before it's midnight of the 27 Oct in NZ to someone spill the value aside from full tracklist so there's no chance to deduct how many tracks will feature in it?

18 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well, I guess the price the maxi will cost for is already available, will we have to wait until one hour before it's midnight of the 27 Oct in NZ to someone spill the value aside from full tracklist so there's no chance to deduct how many tracks will feature in it?

I think like $13.99 I guess?Not sure though

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

??? So is it already confirmed, the upload of maxi for NF??? Is it already listed in the streaming platforms database???

No it's not confirmed and not on the axis database. We know it's coming because of the YouTube tags, we just dont have the exact date :thumbsup: only an assumption

3 minutes ago, deathproof said:

No it's not confirmed and not on the axis database. We know it's coming because of the YouTube tags, we just dont have the exact date :thumbsup: only an assumption

Ok that's fine now, at least we know DAD won't come this year given they just did give a Salomonic choice to M maxis twice and in the 1st year of reissuing.

EDIT: 1st one 1st year, 2nd one 2nd year. Trying to fix it quicker than a ROL!!!