Single Reissues Campaign - Causing a Commotion - OUT NOW

New_Boy

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis its sad they don't make ring my bell one of the lead singles .... don't you think so ?

Well, technically a "lead single" is the first single released for any album, cause it leads the album. In Hard Candy's case, the only lead was 4 Minutes (M wanted the other alternative but Warner didn't see her sugar raw enough).

The only way more than one song can be lead singles of an album is when they're released together - like "me" and "mine," from Kelly Clarkson's newest album, Chemistry:

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_laLN5qXYDAOhvuHsfDPX2Sl0jYWWnnCEE&si=pxLJWK3KGdw4t1Gm

1634617477_Screenshot_20231210_133537_YouTubeMusic.thumb.jpg.56c32c3556c11bd7bcb3be3d52970584.jpg

( @Would You Like To Try you can get what album - actually maxisingle - I've been listening to on YouTube Music.)

EDIT: regarding RMB... It was a shame Warner Music Japan just found it among M's vault recording sessions.

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

It's a guess and by the way I wasn't born that year just that it is in the same day 

Oh fvck I just knew why you are so desperate and passionate!!! You're a motherfvcker Pisces!!!! Or a motherfvcker Scorpio!!!

Yes, my favourite youtuber ever aka @Blue Jean, my elephant memory's a combo of my Taurus + Gemini, but you can keep tell I'm just making it all, as to some @Winn's of life I ain't even human, I am just an AI machine who ends up getting the same blood type as M (B+)... (would love to get blood donated by her btw... *blinking to @dave2290*)

(But wished I weren't human btw cause the amount of pain I suffer on a daily basus just sucks.)

EDIT: I have edited my post.

27 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

Well, we won't know until January 29th, so please don't make this place unbearable for the next 6 weeks. 

Lol,I get easily hyped when I see the anniversaries excuse me

Just trying to teach a person like Emily a good single run on streaming and how she should take care of her amazing catalogue