Single Reissues Campaign - True Blue - COMING

New_Boy

On 9/29/2024 at 3:15 PM, steady75 said:

Die Another Day is the last big maxi.

Then were just holding out for the odd 80's edit and remix that we already have (or had) on streaming and artworks. It's essentially over after Die Another Day really.

Open Your Heart edit

Dress You Up edit & remix

and some ballad artworks and stuff we already have. .....

....WE'RE AT THE END EVERYONE!!
 ITS FINALLY OVER NEXT MONTH!! *
WELL DONE FOR HOLDING ON IT'S BEEN A FUCKING SLOG

AND THE WORST PERIOD OF HER ENTIRE CAREER!

Not me declaring the retro singles campaign is over, and mom hearing me and dropping an insta post about new music.

I see you, me. 

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Not me declaring the retro singles campaign is over, and mom hearing me and dropping an insta post about new music.

I see you, me. 

I agree, after DAD it's pretty much it - the rest are just album/instrumental type singles - maybe the odd dub, edit.

6 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

I agree, after DAD it's pretty much it - the rest are just album/instrumental type singles - maybe the odd dub, edit.

I definitely thought they should've done one for The Look of Love but obviously remastered. We probably wont get WTG soundtrack in a reissue since its only a few songs so it would've been a nice way to shine the spotlight on it without having to dig in the vault the way they did it for Gambler.

1 minute ago, Would You Like To Try said:

So i think since the entire us maxi is copyrighted it will be the US maxi with the Vegas Dub and the Deepsky Edit and maybe a surprise, Vegas Dub is not copyrighted but ik assuming since main vinyl sings were previously used in these maxis

I’m dying for the Brother Brown Bond-age Dub!