MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

To be honest, having the "Lucky Star" release tomorrow is not a good indicator of us getting "Madonna 40" announced and having pre-orders set tomorrow as well. In a normal situation they wouldn't mix those two, especially if "Madonna 40" came with a pre-release track like "FEL" did with "Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit)", but we'll see.

At this very moment I think the "Lucky Star" digital single and maybe the remastered video is all we're getting tomorrow. Sad but at least it's not NOTHING. Hope to be proven wrong...

Remember we've created all this hype for tomorrow ourselves. There's literally ZERO evidence anywhere except for Guy O. change his Instagram profile picture to the debut album cover.

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

To be honest, having the "Lucky Star" release tomorrow is not a good indicator of us getting "Madonna 40" announced and having pre-orders set tomorrow as well. In a normal situation they wouldn't mix those two, especially if "Madonna 40" came with a pre-release track like "FEL" did with "Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit)", but we'll see.

At this very moment I think the "Lucky Star" digital single and maybe the remastered video is all we're getting tomorrow. Sad but at least it's not NOTHING. Hope to be proven wrong...

Remember we've created all this hype for tomorrow ourselves. There's literally ZERO evidence anywhere except for Guy O. change his Instagram profile picture to the debut album cover.

I agree, the digital release of Lucky Star is it I'm afraid lol 

I don't know if she'll even acknowledge anything on social media - she didn't for Hollywood.

9 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Exactly and just fans who think other fans are in the know and have alluded to other things happening, when they know nothing more than the rest of us.

We will no doubt get something in the future, but not tomorrow.

21 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Unfortunately, this is what it's come down to.  We've all created this hype ourselves, and no one has promised anything to happen.  At the end of the day, we all are speculating, and that's part of the fun to having a civil discourse at a fan forum.  We can speculate and assume anything we want, but it doesn't mean anyone knows anymore than another.  :luv:

Apparently, Madonna has been releasing albums all year.  This is from Forbes.  Clearly this writer is unfamiliar with the idea of the maxi single...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2023/07/26/madonna-has-been-quietly-releasing-albums-throughout-2023/amp/

7 minutes ago, momosfantasy said:

Apparently, Madonna has been releasing albums all year.  This is from Forbes.  Clearly this writer is unfamiliar with the idea of the maxi single...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2023/07/26/madonna-has-been-quietly-releasing-albums-throughout-2023/amp/

To be fair, the writer does distinguish they are remixes.  People rarely use the term "maxi-singles" anymore and a lot of these extended sets fall under the term of EP which can be listed also under album categories such as at Spotify when you see these EP mixes get listed under "albums" by her. 

At least, it's a positive article about her "music", rather another article speculating about her personal life, career and health. :)

9 minutes ago, tscott said:

To be fair, the writer does distinguish they are remixes.  People rarely use the term "maxi-singles" anymore and a lot of these extended sets fall under the term of EP which can be listed also under album categories such as at Spotify when you see these EP mixes get listed under "albums" by her. 

At least, it's a positive article about her "music", rather another article speculating about her personal life, career and health. :)

Yeah, I was just being a smart ass (and it was kinda jokingly directed to the people who keep bitching that she hasn't released anything yet). 

I agree that the average listener probably isn't familiar with the idea of maxi singles, especially in their traditional physical format from their 80s-90s heyday.  It was only when I started down the rabbit hole of Madonna obsession that I discovered them myself. 

And you're very right that it's great to see celebratory articles about her that focus on her artistry rather than her face or her age.  Or her ass.  Though celebratory articles about her ass would probably be ok.

1 minute ago, momosfantasy said:

Yeah, I was just being a smart ass (and it was kinda jokingly directed to the people who keep bitching that she hasn't released anything yet). 

To be fair, I think the average listener isn't familiar with the idea of maxi singles.  It was only when I started down the rabbit hole of Madonna obsession that I discovered them myself. 

And you're very right that it's great to see celebratory articles about her that focus on her artistry rather than her face or her age.  Or her ass.  Though celebratory articles about her ass would probably be ok.

Thanks for clarifying. I figured you were posting in jest.  :) And I actually hate how Spotify has her catalog organized and I'd think those Remix Eps shoud be under the EP/single categories, but at the end of the day, at least they are getting their deserved exposure. Most people check that first "album" tab from artists anyway. 

I'm expecting we'll see a few more articles regarding her 40th and the debut album in the next couple of days.  :luv:

4 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

20ish minutes until the day that makes or breaks us :whip:

I suspect if there is going to be some physical items up for sale or a pre-order, it'll probably come around as an announcement  later in the morning, most likely 9 or 10 am eastern time. :) (Not holding my breath though! LOL!)

1 hour ago, tscott said:

I suspect if there is going to be some physical items up for sale or a pre-order, it'll probably come around as an announcement  later in the morning, most likely 9 or 10 am eastern time. :) (Not holding my breath though! LOL!)

I am not losing any hope until the day is over (in US), just then I am gonna have a proper mental breakdown :Madonna023:

14 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Why wait? There are so many plates and windows to smash and copies of Finally Enough Love to set on fire

No matter how angry I am, I am not touching my FEL rainbow edition :Madonna037:

Maybe she should release B-day Song as some special physical single. I would instantly buy 100 copies for occasions like this. 

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Who/what is your source?

I knew the same thing from Warner, the idea was to release it in july/august to coincide with the tour. Now that plan clearly changed, I don’t know if the reason is the infection that stopped everything or another reason (maybe a fall release will sell more?). The same thing happened to Madame X Live, the release was stopped when she went to the hospital but I believe eventually that was just pushed back.