MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

13 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I knew the same thing from Warner, the idea was to release it in july/august to coincide with the tour. Now that plan clearly changed, I don’t know if the reason is the infection that stopped everything or another reason (maybe a fall release will sell more?). The same thing happened to Madame X Live, the release was stopped when she went to the hospital but I believe eventually that was just pushed back. 

So Warner told fans directly about this plan? Or is it a rumour?

14 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I knew the same thing from Warner, the idea was to release it in july/august to coincide with the tour. Now that plan clearly changed, I don’t know if the reason is the infection that stopped everything or another reason (maybe a fall release will sell more?). The same thing happened to Madame X Live, the release was stopped when she went to the hospital but I believe eventually that was just pushed back. 

Where is this from?

It's literally the first time I read this.

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Why can’t you just tell us where you heard it instead of skirting around the questions? This is key info!

Sorry babe but If (in my case) say that someone that I really know has contacts at Warner and they told me will it change something? No. It’s not coming out this summer for sure at this point. The Warner press release was very clear, and they released stuff in the last 2/3 years since they announced it. It’s not like we are making stuff up about the plans. 

1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

Sorry babe but If (in my case) say that someone that I really know has contacts at Warner and they told me will it change something? No. It’s not coming out this summer for sure at this point. The Warner press release was very clear, and they released stuff in the last 2/3 years since they announced it. It’s not like we are making stuff up about the plans. 

It kind of would because with the way things are I don’t actually believe any kind of box set is even in the works. So to hear that something was scheduled for release gives us new hope :laughing: 

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It kind of would because with the way things are I don’t actually believe any kind of box set is even in the works. So to hear that something was scheduled for release gives us new hope :laughing: 

But we already know it’s the in the works. I mean what was the point of that press release? 😂 And again, I already said that months ago in this very thread when people were sure nothing will EVER see the light of the day. 
Even the Paper article from last year (or was it the year before?) talked about the box sets.

1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

But we already know it’s the in the works. I mean what was the point of that press release? 😂 And again, I already said that months ago in this very thread when people were sure nothing will EVER see the light of the day. 
Even the Paper article from last year (or was it the year before?) talked about the box sets.

I remember your post vividly

I can only imagine that her illness has thrown a spanner in the works. I just can’t understand why else they would not take today of all days to celebrate and announce the first album reissue. To be honest I’m a little concerned that there has been no mention of her anniversary from her.