Madonna's Spotify Progress

Fabiolous

28 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Time to upload the HD performance off Hung Up at Confessions Tour on YouTube, don't you think so, Rhino???

@Royplease make Mme. Emilie be aware of such suggestion!!!

She seems to be on her rebel era when Roy asks her (it's actually a him) she apparently leaves him on read and doesn't even comply with what the fans are wanting sometimes

29 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

She seems to be on her rebel era when Roy asks her (it's actually a him) she apparently leaves him on read and doesn't even comply with what the fans are wanting sometimes

Btw, if Future Lovers, Jump, I Love New York and Erotica/You Thrill Me are on her official YouTube account and in HD, why the hell they still haven't offered fvcking concert film on some Apple Music/Google Play of life??? Lord, M IS ALREADY BACK TO WARNER!!!

Anyway, let's just pray Keep It Together maxi can actually come this month so we can keep the illusion of the multiyear deal...

P.S.: correct me if I'm wrong about these 4 performances are in HD, to me they sound HD, given what her team considers HD...

6 minutes ago, f78k said:

❤️

No, NO, NO, NO! @Roy sorry for tagging u once again but Monsieur Delebarre needs to provide LIKE A PRAYER MV HD ON YOUTUBE FOR LAST YEAR!!!!

Nouvel An celebration my ass. Bitch has to work because he has been eating his quiche lorraine for decades due to M!!!

Btw, have just visited madonna.com and it breaks my heart such an abandoned site.

Comm'on, TOUR RESUMES NEXT MON!!!

1 hour ago, animalinstinct said:

Material Girl (Celebration Version) hit 400 Million

Now Hung Up, please, follow suit... It seems finally her back catalogue is clicking heavily to the masses, as seems it's 1989/1990 again!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH THE CELEBRATION TOUR!!!

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

No, NO, NO, NO! @Roy sorry for tagging u once again but Monsieur Delebarre needs to provide LIKE A PRAYER MV HD ON YOUTUBE FOR LAST YEAR!!!!

Nouvel An celebration my ass. Bitch has to work because he has been eating his quiche lorraine for decades due to M!!!

Btw, have just visited madonna.com and it breaks my heart such an abandoned site.

Comm'on, TOUR RESUMES NEXT MON!!!

Can he ask her later if the Keep It Together EP is in the plans for a release this year?It doesn't seem to be copyrighted so insiders can only look at the database and if it isn't there they don't know,but surely the one behind the digital singles can know if they are registering it later 

13 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Can he ask her later if the Keep It Together EP is in the plans for a release this year?It doesn't seem to be copyrighted so insiders can only look at the database and if it isn't there they don't know,but surely the one behind the digital singles can know if they are registering it later 

We could try another tactic... @Shoful, would u mind to ask that to RideOrDie right there we all know where? Guess when M's team is very busy at eating pissaladières or cod brandades, insiders who are at constant risk to be behind bars do their work much better. I TRULY get Jorgeshares' scolding to M give HE had the job of mining collectors' illegally afforded M stuff only for being arrested, prosecuted, plus sworn by her and Guy-O to the pits for something, let's say, Kochav Nolad poor contester did instead. Won't say any additional word now.

25 minutes ago, milingo83 said:

As expected, Madonna went down to #145 (-32) on the Spotify Top Artists chart, Popular up to #23 (+5) with 2,197,985 streams on the Global Spotify chart!

Oh gosh, if only more "flavours of the moment" followed amazing Tate McRae's passion to M and included M classics  galore to their curated playlists... (I am looking at a certain idol of mine who have experienced lately some "rebirth" and still seems to be in a love/hate one-sided relationship to M for decades... Won't name her but everybody knows who she is... Yes it's her... Don't imitate-te-te...)

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

We could try another tactic... @Shoful, would u mind to ask that to RideOrDie right there we all know where? Guess when M's team is very busy at eating pissaladières or cod brandades, insiders who are at constant risk to be behind bars do their work much better. I TRULY get Jorgeshares' scolding to M give HE had the job of mining collectors' illegally afforded M stuff only for being arrested, prosecuted, plus sworn by her and Guy-O to the pits for something, let's say, Kochav Nolad poor contester did instead. Won't say any additional word now.

I suspect it isn't in the database yet

12 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I suspect it isn't in the database yet

As I told Mme. Emilie is rejoicing herself to the best of Province cuisine.

She says now:

Give me more aioli now!

Instead of:

I'm gonna upload the maxi now!

And, "in the end, we accept it."

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I believe this was last time Mme. Emilie cared about Spotify at all, right @Would You Like To Try?

And not even to make Ring My Bell actually available worldwide as we in Brazil had the same Hard Candy CD the world and his wife had bar Japan.

So HOW WE CAN EXPECT SPOTIFY SUCCESS FROM M'S TEAM???

They could not even bother to put the radio edit of Give It 2 Me on streaming anniversary how can we expect them to care at all about that era 

10 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

They could not even bother to put the radio edit of Give It 2 Me on streaming anniversary how can we expect them to care at all about that era 

As milingo83 said,

12 minutes ago, milingo83 said:

Can we talkin about in the proper topic 😉

So that's what I'm gonna do! *eye blinking*

10 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I blame The Weekend's team for not profiting with remixes of the song or more promotion and also Johann

My idol, @milingo83's right, as there's also a dedicated thread to Popular - at this point, we Spotifers are the ones who do M's team's hardwork to make M popular again - while they're doing what I did they're doing.

2 hours ago, milingo83 said:

01/01/24 - 41,507,263 (+307,028) 

WW #73 (+3)

Well she's back in business!!!!

As in the Oprah gif,

Well hello,

Let's celebrate that!

May 2024 be even better than the Year of the Rebirth!!!

After all, M's life's just beginning. Again.

#LifeIsACircle #IWasntLost