Edit History

Markdonna

Markdonna

Madame X  really was an amazing Tour.  Full stop.  It boggles my mind how vicious so many on here were about it.  The staging, the costumes, the sets, and lighting was amazing.  As were all the dancers and musicians.  As was Madonna.  

And the set list while largely and understandably made up of Madame X… (a record I genuinely truly enjoyed) she still squeezed in…

Human Nature.

Express Yourself (Snippet)

Papa Don’t Preach.

Vogue.

American Life. (A track that has mysteriously and unexpectedly aged bizarrely well.)

Frozen (Perhaps the show’s biggest highlight)

Like a Prayer

I dunno.  What do people expect?  Her to miraculously do EPIC shows like she is somehow still forever 35. 

Frankly, I’d love another tour… but I’d really rather not deal with all the sour grapes.  It’s all so depressing and so negative how bitchy some so gleefully are.  It’s not a good look.  At all.  

Markdonna

Markdonna

Madame X  really was an amazing Tour.  Full stop.  It boggles my mind how vicious so many on here were about it.  The staging, the costumes, the sets, and lighting was amazing.  As were all the dancers and musicians.  As was Madonna.  

And the set list while largely and understandably made up of Madame X… (a record I genuinely truly enjoyed) she still squeezed in…

Human Nature.

Express Yourself (Snippet)

Papa Don’t Preach.

Vogue.

American Life.

Frozen

Like a Prayer

I dunno.  People are expecting her to do shows like she is somehow still 35. 

I’d love another tour… but I’d really rather not deal with all the sour grapes.  It’s all so depressing and so negative how bitchy some so gleefully are.  It’s not a good look.  At all.  

Important Information

Terms of Use