The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

49 minutes ago, MAX_donna said:

Now that we know she's recovering and will launch her tour in October, the next important question is : "Will she play this game again ?" 🍬🍬🍬🍬

137785792_CandyShop.thumb.png.cf3afa1663baff2861bd665630e5fa2e.png

I think Candy shop can rest. I loved it on all tours and it was kinda weird not to see it at the Madame X tour lol but I'll be disappointed if she chooses it over some other song for her greatest hits tour. I'd love to hear Miles Away instead to represent the Hard Candy era

8 hours ago, Enrico said:

True, but they are postponing North America only.

So, if the current plan remains, London is the first place she will visit in Europe in October, so the assumption is valid.

They could easily announce another show prior to that though as a European opening night, in order to give them rehearsal time in a venue beforehand. 

So so good to hear from her! To Celebrate I just bought two tickets for the second show in Antwerp, I'm seeing the show in Amsterdam and I was gonna wait for the first shows to happen to decide if I need to see it twice, but anxiety got the best of me LOL. Now let's see if I can keep myself away for a whole week between opening night and Antwerp. It would be the first time I would be oblivious of the show that I'm about to see. Even with Blond Ambition I knew the complete setlist and was telling people the show wasn't over when they were starting to leave after Holiday

9 hours ago, Enrico said:

I too have a ticket for London opening night, and also Sunday 15!

Not the best seat (section 110), but I bought it when nothing else was available.

@MattyMads @eXtremeOccident  @RebelHeart97

Hopefully we can meet up before the show like we did at Madame X, for the 15th i'm in block 110 but thr 14th B1 row A

Don't expect the concerts. She didn't say that there will be European dates. She just said that the tour is scheduled normally to begin etc

Madonna is no more a concert artist. Definitely.

BUT if you want tickets, go tho the dates in Koln, Germany. There are still many tickets in all the categories in a smaller venue. There are still VIP seats etc.

Edited by PM3962 (see edit history)

16 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

Don't expect the concerts. She didn't say that there will be European dates. She just said that the tour is scheduled normally to begin etc

Madonna is no more a concert artist. Definitely.

BUT if you want tickets, go tho the dates in Koln, Germany. There are still many tickets in all the categories in a smaller venue. There are still VIP seats etc.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

1 minute ago, GregVsMatt said:

As it will have the original scheduled dates on it so will need to reproduce with new dates for 2024 - likely just a few shirts

I can imagine seeing some items on eBay… since the tour was suppose to start next week… 😮