The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, scion said:

This place is going from one of the more enjoyable forums, to one of the most volatile. There is no need for the constant pettiness, bickering and overall snark. Scroll on. Block. Ignore. 

As for spoilers, yes the thread was intended as Spoiler-Free, but anyone who is serious about avoiding spoilers would in fact avoid the forum until their show has passed… it’s just common sense… which unfortunately isn’t all that common. 

Lighten up guys. 

Rehearsals literally stopped several weeks ago, the last thing I was expecting to see was an entire setlist.

8 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I don't agree. I think people should be able to read about the tour (eg, news about when and where its happening) without reading entire setlists. It's not hard to not post spoilers in a spoiler free thread.

@Jackie Maybe if you put SPOILER FREE or something in the title people will remember?

I understand what you are saying here.  I guess my thought is that if you aren't interested in a gun fight, you probably shouldn't purposely enter a forum where guns are going to be present. It's just my two cents! I'm not in charge here, so there is no need for some to take anything I say so personally.  :)

8 minutes ago, tscott said:

I understand what you are saying here.  I guess my thought is that if you aren't interested in a gun fight, you probably shouldn't purposely enter a forum where guns are going to be present. 

The thread is considered to be spoiler free, that's why there's another thread labelled as having spoilers. If that wasn't the case there would only be one Celebration thread.

As for guns, this is more like an American with a gun trying to pass through customs in Australia with the excuse "there's no sign stipulating no guns allowed." It is common sense though you can't just have a gun without a license and go around shooting at people.

2 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Look, I think we covered this ground weeks ago - if you want to remains spoiler free you are gonna have to unplug the internet.

I can't and the moderators can't moderate this 24/7 - read/enter at own risk. If you don't want to know about a spoiler, don't visit this thread.

madonna-gun.gif

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

The thread is considered to be spoiler free, that's why there's another thread labelled as having spoilers. If that wasn't the case there would only be one Celebration thread.

As for guns, this is more like an American with a gun trying to pass through customs in Australia with the excuse "there's no sign stipulating no guns allowed." It is common sense though you can't just have a gun without a license and go around shooting at people.

Again, just offered my two cents. I never said I advocated for sharing spoilers here.  But to me, if you are trying to remain completely free of spoilers, you'd avoid anything that had to do with the tour. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to THE CELEBRATION TOUR ***NO SPOILERS***

Testing spoiler....

Don't read unless you are ready to take a bullet for me:

You have to die for me baby
That's right, you have to die for me baby
How could I move on with my life
If you didn't die for me baby
I need you to die for me baby

EDIT: didn't work for me. Hmmm?

1 minute ago, tscott said:

Testing spoiler....

Don't read unless you are ready to take a bullet for me:

You have to die for me baby
That's right, you have to die for me baby
How could I move on with my life
I need you to die for me baby

EDIT: didn't work for me. Hmmm?

Did you click the second eye - there are two - it should open a box like this:

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 5.08.24 pm.png

People coming to a M forum and not wanting to read about her tour? Real people or Russian bots?

:Madonna038:

Where do we draw the line? What is this supposed to mean? Why are fans so fragile?

And when the major media report about her opening song or her comeback, what will happen? We shut down the internet?

I don't care that snowflakes lose sleep when they consider having been spoiled.

I want information, not propaganda.

1 hour ago, PlayPause said:

And when the major media report about her opening song or her comeback, what will happen? We shut down the internet?

I won't open the tour section of this forum anymore. But that's not until October, why would I be forced to leave all threads 3 months before that because fans just HAVE TO leak everything?

1 hour ago, PlayPause said:

I don't care that snowflakes lose sleep when they consider having been spoiled.

"I don't care about other people"