The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

19 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I never saw videos but read and saw every picture before my show in the past. I guess I’m going to see videos this time as TikToks are going to be impossible to miss. My show is six months from now 😢 

There’s nothing that spoils the experience of seeing a show live and in person.

Pictures and set lists only get me more excited.

56 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

The point I’m trying to make is, that this time is how unavoidable social media has become in our lives, in my life, I’m ok with it, I’m more than happy with it, I’m not avoiding neither the media, nor what she’s up too. 

I’ve completely stopped using social media… I feel so much better without it :)

7 hours ago, scion said:

I’ve completely stopped using social media… I feel so much better without it :)

7 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

I’m almost to that point.

I admire you guys, I never used Twitter, IG and fB very rarely, but TikTok I’m complete hooked and spend hours on the weekends to the point I’ve developed TikTok finger síndrome (if that exists) 🤣

For me, I love "spoilers" - they make me more excited. I call them teasers instead. It builds the anticipation for me. If someone had it - I would love to know the setlist. I would still be as excited on the October night in London at the O2.

I understand everyone is different. But in the modern media world it's hard to avoid leaks about things like this unless you live in a cave until October.

Maybe have an equivalent tour thread for freer speech. 

19 minutes ago, stevemic said:

For me, I love "spoilers" - they make me more excited. I call them teasers instead. It builds the anticipation for me. If someone had it - I would love to know the setlist. I would still be as excited on the October night in London at the O2.

I understand everyone is different. But in the modern media world it's hard to avoid leaks about things like this unless you live in a cave until October.

Maybe have an equivalent tour thread for freer speech. 

There is a thread for “freer speech / Spoilers”