The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I've been re-watching her tours in preparation. I'm not a fan of Sticky & Sweet but you really can't deny her energy there, it's incredibly infectious and watchable. Rebel Heart actually is wonderful despite the epilepsy-inducing editing - she just beams there. The only one that leaves me baffled is Re-Invention - I don't get the love for it. Yes, she's signing a lot of hits but that's never been a priority for me. Yes, vocally she's definitely at her peak, but I just don't find it exciting it at all - the costumes, the staging, all a bit flat. Also, what the hell is that Papa Don't Preach choreo about? And yes, I have seen it live. :)

Just now, kesiak said:

I've been re-watching her tours in preparation. I'm not a fan of Sticky & Sweet but you really can't deny her energy there, it's incredibly infectious and watchable. Rebel Heart actually is wonderful despite the epilepsy-inducing editing - she just beams there. The only one that leaves me baffled is Re-Invention - I don't get the love for it. Yes, she's signing a lot of hits but that's never been a priority for me. Yes, vocally she's definitely at her peak, but I just don't find it exciting it at all - the costumes, the staging, all a bit flat. Also, what the hell is that Papa Don't Preach choreo about? And yes, I have seen it live. :)

Lol, arms left, right left right left right left right....

Re-Inventions stage was lit by single 10watt bulb, I'm sure of it.

Just now, eXtremeOccident said:

3 more workdays to get through before flying out on red eye from DC on Wednesday night…this weekend can’t come soon enough!!! :hyper:

I hope you have the most wonderful time. Would have loved to have found the time to come down and see you but just can't at present. ♥️