Favorite Madonna HAIR!

Voguerista

Well, I liked all her looks. Though, the Girlie Show look was a bit too short. And while at times in the mid 80's her cropped plantinum blonde hair was a mess, back then it wasn't thought of that way. At times, she looked stunning with the look. Though, this is my absolutely favorite (as well as look from her)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Change her face so much between 2001 and 2002??  Huh??

This was her in 2003:

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is her in 2004:

Posted Image

This is her in 2006:

Posted Image

Looks quite the same face to me. It's clear to me that she hasn't really done anything significant to her face until 2008 when she showed up to the ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME and even then, other than the inflated cheeks from injections, she still looks quite the same:

Posted Image

Personally, I think it's the hair that really didn't help this look here.

Change her face so much between 2001 and 2002??  Huh??

Of course she's had her good look between 2002 and 2005 but I was only talking about 2001... She looked horrendous lmao

Maybe it was the tan she used in some DWT concerts and the filming of Swept Away, no doubt she did not use it anymore in public.

Of course she's had her good look between 2002 and 2005 but I was only talking about 2001... She looked horrendous lmao

Maybe it was the tan she used in some DWT concerts and the filming of Swept Away, no doubt she did not use it anymore in public.

Ahh, I see what you mean. But I think it was pre-anything she really did. I think it was simply her true aging process taking effect. Prior to that she was pregnant with Rocco, which made her radiate and soemtime after. She actually looks good with a bit of weight on her. Here and afterwards, she started slimming down. Though, Something changed by 2004. If and whatever she was doing, to look as great as she did when she showed up at the Grammys that year, was spot on:

Posted Image

Maybe it was just a combination of lighting, make-up, the straight hair and a great night's sleep. 

But of course, this was another great HAIR moment!!

Madonna's weight is another interesting side to discuss, isn't it? Like you said, Rocco might have had an impact on her body... but damn, she looked SO good and sexy at the 2000 EMA in Stockholm and also the Don't Tell Me music video.

Yes, all the Music Promo shows, she looked quite volumptious. She look just as after Lourdes was born too. She was busy doing a lot of promotional interviews and appearances during Evita and a couple months later when she appeared at the Golden Globes, she still was just as striking. Her breasts were spilling over...

• 2 weeks later...