Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Is she seriously going to perform BIM ?? 🥹🥹😞 what a waste of 4 minutes - what’s next , American life or hanky panky 😰

I can see why she would it’s like a fuck you song along with human nature, I interpret it as this is me deal with it if you don’t like it I don’t care attitude which is quite fitting for her 40 year career 

Songs so far:

• Like a Virgin/Billie Jean
  • Bitch I'm Madonna
  • Crazy For you
  • One clip showed like a mirror on the stage. It seemed like a performance for Like a Prayer, but it could be Human Nature too.

Visual elements from previous eras:

• Hard Candy era: boots, boxer theme.
  • Drowned World Tour - aerial movements while hanging from wires. Considering the stage platforms are separated, she will jump from one platform to another.
  • Music era: cowboy belt.

I have to say I am not here for songs of other artists. She has so many songs that need to be performed, but she would rather do a mash up with Billie Jean.

17 minutes ago, Justice said:

Songs so far:

• Bitch I'm Madonna
  • Crazy For you
  • One clip showed like a mirror on the stage. It seemed like a performance for Like a Prayer, but it could be Human Nature too.

• Drowned World Tour - aerial movements while hanging from wires. Considering the stage platforms are separated, she will jump from one platform to another.

I have to say I am not here for songs of other artists. She has so many songs that need to be performed, but she would rather do a mash up with Billie Jean.

Billie is ok, it was an iconic moment of VT and it wasn’t even that long. If she recreates that moment she won’t extend it too much.

7 minutes ago, scion said:

I’d be very content with ONE cover. I love when an artist does a cover in a concert.

Not that I hate. Although, on Madame X tour it was too much. It depends what she performs.

When it comes to Celebration Tour, she should celebrate her work. Imagine you expecting her to finally perform Bad Girl and she does Itsy Bitsy Spider cover. 

3 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I'd like to hear Between the Bars again

Excellent choice. 

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

Not that I hate. Although, on Madame X tour it was too much. It depends what she performs.

When it comes to Celebration Tour, she should celebrate her work. Imagine you expecting her to finally perform Bad Girl and she does Itsy Bitsy Spider cover. 

I’m sure she would cover something a bit more enjoyable. Although I do like Carly Simons version… speaking of Carly Simon, I’d love to hear one of M’s 80s songs mash’s up with ‘Why?’… perhaps as an interlude. 

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

I can see why she would it’s like a fuck you song along with human nature, I interpret it as this is me deal with it if you don’t like it I don’t care attitude which is quite fitting for her 40 year career 

How many fuck you songs do we need?

It has become boring that Madonna needs fuck you moment for every show or whatever.

I think the biggest fuck you move she could do would be integrating as many hits as possible into the show and wowing the public with them. This woman has around 50 WW hits. 

29 minutes ago, Justice said:

Songs so far:

• Bitch I'm Madonna
  • Crazy For you

I think it's "Like a Prayer" because her dancers have their hands in a prayer position at the end of that clip.. And there was another video were it looks like she's singing "Holiday"..

https://twitter.com/AndrewXMDNA/status/1653730249887105024

FwcoxUZXgAI-qcv.jpeg

1 minute ago, steady75 said:

She's down on her knees 

she's gonna take us there.

Honestly Like A Prayer, Vogue, Hung Up and Music, Like A Virgin & Holiday are 100% happening. It just wouldn't be a greatest hits tour without them.

The thought of no Ray of Light truly guts me… last performed in St Tropez ❤️

My setlist predictions

1. Vogue
  2. Lucky Star
  3. Into The Groove
  4. Music
  5. Papa Don't Preach
  6. Deeper & Deeper
  7. Like A Virgin
  8. Human Nature
  9. Erotica
  10. Everybody
  11. Hung Up
  12. Medellin- La Isla Bonita
  13. Acoustic Medley- Angel - Material Girl - True Blue - Cherish - American Pie 
  14. Crazy For You
  15. Don't Tell Me
  16. WIFLFAG
  17. Express Yourself
  18. GMAYL
  19. Bitch I'm Madonna
  20. Frozen
  21. Burning Up
  22. Ray Of Light
  23. Encore : Live To Tell
  24. Like A Prayer
  25. Celebration - Holiday 

There'll Be a bunch of interpolations and nods to old songs too. Like the "do I have to change my name" bit in Papa Don't Preach on Re-invention tour.

I can't imagine anyone leaving disappointed with that setlist tbh.