5. Papa Don't Preach
  6. Deeper & Deeper
  7. Like A Virgin
  8. Human Nature
  9. Erotica
  10. Everybody
  11. Hung Up
  12. Medellin- La Isla Bonita
  13. Acoustic Medley- Angel - Material Girl - True Blue - Cherish - American Pie 
  14. Crazy For You
  15. Don't Tell Me
  16. WIFLFAG
  17. Express Yourself
  18. GMAYL
  19. Bitch I'm Madonna
  20. Frozen
  21. Burning Up
  22. Ray Of Light
  23. Encore : Live To Tell
  24. Like A Prayer
  25. Celebration - Holiday 

Too many songs from the debut.

Burning Up and Everybody weren't hits, and if Madonna is going to perform a non hit or album track, then there would be a few. Considering she could do Human Nature, because she doesn't want to perform ballads from Bedtime Stories, and probably wanting to surprise us with at least one forgotten gem, I doubt she would focus too much on her debut album songs. Plus, Bitch I'm Madonna seems to be a part of the setlist. On the other hand, she likes to recycle, which means Burning Up could be performed again, because she preformed it recently on RHT and would want to reuse her already learned guitar skills. In that case, I expect Holiday and Burning Up from the debut album.

I also think there won't be a lot of ballads, because it would be hard to sound good while singing them all. So, probably: Crazy for You, Live To Tell and Frozen.

I expect her to finally perform Justify My Love or Erotica. 

I doubt she would perform What It Feels Like  For a Girl. It would be great, though. 

I am not sure about GMAYL.  I think she likes GGW more.

I expect one song from AL and HC.  

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

Borderline might be my least favourite Madonna single. I always think it's so unMadonna. Especially that era Madonna. Like she'd be waiting around for something as basic as a man. Laughable.

In other news: she has a song called “Waiting” where she sings about literally waiting around for a man. 

3 hours ago, Justice said:

Too many songs from the debut.

Burning Up and Everybody weren't hits, and if Madonna is going to perform a non hit or album track, then there would be a few. Considering she could do Human Nature, because she doesn't want to perform ballads from Bedtime Stories, and probably wanting to surprise us with at least one forgotten gem, I doubt she would focus too much on her debut album songs. Plus, Bitch I'm Madonna seems to be a part of the setlist. On the other hand, she likes to recycle, which means Burning Up could be performed again, because she preformed it recently on RHT and would want to reuse her already learned guitar skills. In that case, I expect Holiday and Burning Up from the debut album.

I also think there won't be a lot of ballads, because it would be hard to sound good while singing them all. So, probably: Crazy for You, Live To Tell and Frozen.

I expect her to finally perform Justify My Love or Erotica. 

I doubt she would perform What It Feels Like  For a Girl. It would be great, though. 

I am not sure about GMAYL.  I think she likes GGW more.

I expect one song from AL and HC.  

I think the debut album could very well be represented nicely on this tour.  While we know Madonna is defiant of what is expected of her and likes to tour specifically on new material, but this time it's different.  In fact, I can see songs like "Everybody" and "Borderline" being part of the tour as well as songs like "Lucky Star" and "Holiday".   I do think there is a good chance we might get all four of those songs on the tour.  I can see her somehow squeezing "Physical Attraction" even if it's an interlude or a slight nod to the song. 

I'll be shocked if she actually performs Justify My Love or Erotica on this tour.  I can see some interlude or mash up happening, but I doubt she'll perform either of those songs in its entirety. 

GMAYL is a big iffy because on one hand, I can see how the whole cheer to Madonna could work on this tour.  But if she's doing "Bitch, I'm Madonna", then that might be a better nod to her ego.  Also, I'm thinking that she's wanting to turn that song into a staple classic song of hers like she did with "Human Nature" and "Candy Shop". 

1 hour ago, tscott said:

I think the debut album could very well be represented nicely on this tour.  While we know Madonna is defiant of what is expected of her and likes to tour specifically on new material, but this time it's different.  In fact, I can see songs like "Everybody" and "Borderline" being part of the tour as well as songs like "Lucky Star" and "Holiday".   I do think there is a good chance we might get all four of those songs on the tour.  I can see her somehow squeezing "Physical Attraction" even if it's an interlude or a slight nod to the song. 

I'll be shocked if she actually performs Justify My Love or Erotica on this tour.  I can see some interlude or mash up happening, but I doubt she'll perform either of those songs in its entirety. 

GMAYL is a big iffy because on one hand, I can see how the whole cheer to Madonna could work on this tour.  But if she's doing "Bitch, I'm Madonna", then that might be a better nod to her ego.  Also, I'm thinking that she's wanting to turn that song into a staple classic song of hers like she did with "Human Nature" and "Candy Shop". 

Erotica I can definitely see her doing live. 

I don’t think it’s out of the question that the debut will be over represented seeing as we potentially have a 40th anniversary coming up. Holiday and Everybody are dead certs I’d say. Physical & Burning Up maybe because they’re faves of hers. Lucky Star is a song that always feels powerful live. There’s a bit of Madonna magic in that song that doesn’t get chance to shine very often. Borderline is my least favourite but there’s no doubt it’s the Local Docal pick of the bunch. I always find her vocals a bit of a strain on it and that three note verse is a bore. 

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

355606987_810173210478307_74110351448441

355276727_810173187144976_86279080958679

still with the red / blonde hair

It looks like she's she's had it bleached a little which is a typical "in between" phase when going from dark (or red in her case) to light blonde as to not destroy her hair.  Blonde Madonna is coming back!

I was worried about the stage looking weirdly small in the Brooklyn rehearsal photos. But now we can see that the actual thing will be huuge. Like even the distance between middle and side catwalks that I marked does look bigger than before.

And also, looking at the enormous ceiling constructions (for example right above the side catwalks), there will probably be a lot of floating/hanging set pieces and/or people incorporated in the show.

Anyway, the first glimpse to the actual stage made me even more excited than before.

20230620_214743.jpg

Edited by Martin P. (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, steady75 said:
  • American Pie
  • Like A Prayer
  • Nothing Really Matters
  • Secret
  • Ray Of Light
  • Beautiful Starnger
  • Love Profusion
  • Frozen
  • Hung Up