Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

21 hours ago, Champ said:

With one Pit called "Danceteria" and the other Pit "Sound Factory" I don't see how she wouldn't perform either Secret or Bedtime Story. You know who's mixes.

J

Screen Shot 2023-07-14 at 2.55.03 PM.png

They are the names of famous NY dance clubs from the past, I don’t think It’s an indication that she’s doing Junior remixes 

40 minutes ago, deathproof said:

They are the names of famous NY dance clubs from the past, I don’t think It’s an indication that she’s doing Junior remixes 

Yeah Yeah I know. But the Sound Factory that pertains to Her "from the past" was not Frankie Knuckles nor Jonathan Peters. It's not so much an indication as it is an inference. Lest we forget.......

1685018003_ScreenShot2023-07-15at12_53_56PM.thumb.jpg.edde034fecded660a15f57e665249436.jpg

Orbital.

:Madonna006:

J

On 7/12/2023 at 9:59 PM, PHIL said:

anyone has the supposed to be set-list?

Hold Tight
Frozen (sickkick mix)
La Isla Bonita
Borderline
Burning Up
Hanky Panky

Justify My Love

Back That Up to the Beat
I Love New York
I Don't Search, I Find
Rescue Me (Madame X version)
Candy Shop
Paradise (Not for Me)

Turn Up the Radio

Bitch I'm Loca
Hung Up (tokisha mix)
Vogue (30 seconds)
Human Nature
Another Suitcase in Another Hall
Die Another Day

Vulgar

Deeper and Deeper
Bitch I'm Madonna
Like a Prayer
Dark Ballet
Act of Contrition
Like a Virgin / Billy Jean

Material Gworl

Holiday
Celebration

pretty sure that's it. It has songs from every album

46 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Bitch I’m loca, dark ballet, another suit in another hall, turn OFF the radio and other very questionable songs 🤷🏻‍♂️ better be the fakest set list ever 

I obviously made that one up for shits and giggles. Didn't think people would take it seriously lol

On 6/27/2023 at 1:45 AM, dankpepe said:

That would be lazy. I don't want recycled reinventions we've already heard. I want new stuff

Deeper and Deeper on RHT was pretty much original and it slayed, considering she didn't do the original before.

I would't mind a few remixes from the previous tours.  I think many fans would like original Like a Prayer.

Considering the tour seems to be a visual mix of previous eras (perhaps mixed with new ideas), maybe we will get nods to previous tour arrangements as well on some songs.

On 6/27/2023 at 9:54 AM, Pretender1978 said:

The last LAV wasn't that good.

Agree.

On 7/21/2023 at 8:10 AM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I got ghosttown, WTG and holiday acapella with an entire arena in Glasgow 5 days before christmas where she was wearing a pink santa hat and still have to pinch myself

I was at the same show! It was absolutely amazing when they cut the sound right before holiday because she went past the curfew but the whole arena sang along with her she was so happy ❤️