VULGAR

deathproof

24 minutes ago, Rosita The chihuahua said:

This song  is really bad on so many levels. It's a shame, two amazing artists. Lots of money to produce and... that. At least the young people liked it.

Noooooooo not you Rosita the Chihuahua not you specially (I love your name 😍 it’s the best). I’m also old and love the song 🎵 I wish it was longer and thicker but it is way it is. 

Let's get into the groove, you know just what to do
Boy, get down on your knees 'cause I am Madonna
If you fuck with Sam tonight, you're fucking with me
So watch what you say or I'll split your banana
We do what we wanna, we say what we gotta
We're sexy and free and we're feeling

3 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I don’t like this one but happy for those that do. It’s too short, too self-aware, trying too hard to provoke without any underlying substance. Popular wins it for me. 

Here's an interesting question... do you think after hearing a number of times you could like it.  I ask because while I prefer Popular over this one, I still enjoy it.  But in the past, I recall hearing songs I couldn't stand and then found myself liking them at some point.  One song in particular comes to mind.  I completely detested "You Oughta Know" by Alanis, but years later I found a new appreciation for it.  Of course, that song Vulgar are world's apart when it comes to lyrics and a great song, but I've had other experiences with songs that didn't really have a lot of substance.  It's strange how within time how songs can affect you differently. :)

9 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I don’t like this one but happy for those that do. It’s too short, too self-aware, trying too hard to provoke without any underlying substance. Popular wins it for me. 

I feel the same way about Popular.

Except that just doesn’t feel like a Madonna song to me, but I am honestly happy so many people enjoy it.

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

wish it was longer and thicker but it is way it is. 

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Noooooooo not you Rosita the Chihuahua not you specially (I love your name 😍 it’s the best). I’m also old and love the song 🎵 I wish it was longer and thicker but it is way it is. 

Sorry human friend, it must be something of my race that makes me a little too demanding. <3