Madonna will be on Jimmy Fallon Tonight!!

Javi13

Which reminds me on her last Graham interview when she says, ‘I’m not used to sharing couches’ , she was clearly displaying her dismay at not being the only guest at the show. That’s a witty biting remark. And later when she asked Graham to give her her drink , Ian Mckellen did the same. She wasn’t being haughty, she just couldn’t move with that tight corset she was wearing. But Ian, I think wanted to prove he was just as big of a Queen. She was very reverential to him, but I think he was a tiny bit insecure and defensive. She is naturally so brutally honest that she does create a chaotic energy around her. And this makes her interviews an awkward viewing at first (and scary for her fans). There’s this anything can happen feeling. But she’s always fascinating to see. 

All Fallon "interviews" are like that, it's mostly a PR job where guests feel safe. I think maybe because Fallon is a close friend of Guy O. Madonna goes to him. She does not watch TV so she (like me) probably does not know where else to go and i get the feeling she's so over being interviewed in these kind of situations. Because she's so used to be in charge and to call the shots, having to comply to the very scenarized mechanism of tv shows gets on her, same way it did with Letterman in 94, she wants to create chaos and make everybody feel as uncomfortable and on their toes as she maybe feels.