Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

14 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

I think something happened before the MDNA tour, like a small fat transfer procedure because it never stuck out like that even when wearing a leotard. Her ass during the MDNA tour was just big enough. But then something happened during the Rebel Heart era where it tripled in size.

T6AGvTB.jpg

That's not from getting older or eating a couple extra donuts on the weekend

Weight and age plays a role here.  Again, I'm not going deny or confirm if she's done something more to make it bigger over the years, but I don't really care.  It doesn't change how much I love this woman and I think she's looking great.  I'm more bothered by the botox injections from time to time that inflate her face than anything else.  But I know that settles down.  I get why she does it, because more fat in the face tends to give a more youthful appearance.  The problem is, sometimes it looks a bit too much, when we know people don't naturally look that way. Then of course, I won't forget that in the early 00's she was criticized how she was starting to look gaunt and haggard in the face. Seeing her sisters and how they look today, Madonna would still be torn to shreds if she just let her face evolve naturally.  At the end of the day, she's going to do what she wants. I don't care.  As long as she stays healthy and alive.  Unfortunately, fame distorts your view on life.  I'm sure it's tough for her, but I don't believe it would be any different if she "aged gracefully" because we saw she was criticized heavily and awfully long before all the procedures.  Let's not forget, in 1993, she was called "Grandma" at the age of 35.

3 hours ago, dankpepe said:

I think something happened before the MDNA tour, like a small fat transfer procedure because it never stuck out like that even when wearing a leotard. Her ass during the MDNA tour was just big enough. But then something happened during the Rebel Heart era where it tripled in size.

T6AGvTB.jpg

That's not from getting older or eating a couple extra donuts on the weekend

Undeniably so.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBIF_e3Mems0zhYadmVVv     Madonna-trends-on-Twitter-after-fans-not

2 hours ago, tscott said:

I'm sure it's tough for her, but I don't believe it would be any different if she "aged gracefully" because we saw she was criticized heavily and awfully long before all the procedures.  Let's not forget, in 1993, she was called "Grandma" at the age of 35.

Exactly. If she aged ‘gracefully’ , nothing would be different. She would still be criticized. The obsession with her hands around 2008 too. It’s always been the same. 

7 hours ago, Mden said:

Exactly. If she aged ‘gracefully’ , nothing would be different. She would still be criticized.

I have to disagree here. When i see posts of Madonna or any other celeb that has overdone obvious and not really good plastic surgery 95% of the comments are people mocking them or saying how bad it makes them look, on the contrary, when i see posts of celebs over 50 that have stayed natural (or have done minimal stuff) like Julia Roberts or Sophie Marceau (a famous french actrees) then 95 % of the comments are people praising them for looking stunning and natural. 

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

I have to disagree here. When i see posts of Madonna or any other celeb that has overdone obvious and not really good plastic surgery 95% of the comments are people mocking them or saying how bad it makes them look, on the contrary, when i see posts of celebs over 50 that have stayed natural (or have done minimal stuff) like Julia Roberts or Sophie Marceau (a famous french actrees) then 95 % of the comments are people praising them for looking stunning and natural. 

But then you remember when tabloids in the 90s used to make fun of her for even tho she was natural back then, calling her grandma and old-looking, and also insisted on this in 2008 when she was still natural, muscled up and said she looked like a cadaver and should get some Jobe done. It's a lose lose situation lol

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

But then you remember when tabloids in the 90s used to make fun of her for even tho she was natural back then, calling her grandma and old-looking, and also insisted on this in 2008 when she was still natural, muscled up and said she looked like a cadaver and should get some Jobe done. It's a lose lose situation lol

No celebs, plastic or natural get 100% of praise. That's delusional to expect so. Now you can't compare the 15% of mocking comments she got 20 years ago about her hands of arms to the 95% of mocking comments she got lately about facial and ass procedures... No comparison. I'll leave it at it now and don't wanna go further about that topic. I was just answering a post and that's about it. She now seems to look good, tired but good and the way she looks is not what matters now, i thank God she's alive (which was not a given considering what she went through). 

Great work is when nobody can tell you've really had it done. I would never have known 2012 & 2015 there was ass work done but now you point it out I can see it. But I'd have gone my whole life not thinking anything had been done. Clearly things went up more than a notch or two in the last five+ years

4 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

I'd agree with this. There's a huge backlash over filler and the overdone Kardashians look in recent years. Like the vinyl resurgence people want something a little more real. 

17 hours ago, tscott said:

On the contrary, she did!  Her ass has been increasingly bigger for years now.  Just watch the performances of Human Nature and Like A Virgin from the MDNA tour.  You also see it during Burning Up on the Rebel Heart Tour.  As much as I detest talking about this shit, her ass has been growing bigger for years now.  How it's done?  I'm not really going to go down that rabbit hole. I don't really care either. But what I do know is, that she's had gain significant weight since the Rebel Heart era which only made her hips wider and ass only bigger.  Not only that, a lot of older women tend to start getting wider hips and gaining weight in their mid section and backside.  Madonna did gain a lot of weight since the pandemic as well. I'm not saying she didn't get some help along the way, but let's not pretend that ass has just popped out in the last year or so.  The difference between lately and since 2012 is she was is in far much better shape back then, so things were much tighter and firm.

MDNA TOUR in 2012

buenos-aires05.jpg

2015 Rebel Heart Tour

maxresdefault.jpg

Then we have the 2021 VMAs.  It's not too far off from what we see in 2015 from Burning Up's performance. She's just far more thicker, heavier and wider in this:

madonna-vmas-2021-embed3.jpg

Yes, she had new ass on MDNA too. Bit it looked good! At the new year party was double the size and that it was the size since two weeks ago. She actually premiered that new ass when she danced with Ariana Grande in late 2016 at the Malawi auction. 
It looked great on Rebel Heart too, since she wasn’t as thin as on MDNA.
I have zero problem with Madonna having a fake butt, but since late 2016 it became so big it looked like a joke. She’s short and actually petite, balance was probably a problem and it’s not a coincidence she had problems at her knee and hip in 2019 as both were probably already fragile after all years of dancing and age. 

32 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Yes, she had new ass on MDNA too. Bit it looked good! At the new year party was double the size and that it was the size since two weeks ago. She actually premiered that new ass when she danced with Ariana Grande in late 2016 at the Malawi auction. 
I have zero problem with Madonna having a fake butt, but since late 2016 it became so big it looked like a joke. She’s short and actually petite, balance was probably a problem and it’s not a coincidence she had problems at her knee and hip in 2019 as both were probably already fragile after all years of dancing and age. 

I never said it didn't get bigger.  Never said she didn't have any help.  But like some others, you are only speculating about things that you have no idea what you are talking about.  Whether her ass had anything to do with it or not, a lot of people by her age have hip and knee surgeries, especially very active people who dance, etc. You're entitled to your theory of things, but at the end of the day, you nor I do not know the break down or make up of her body.  Assumptions are easy to make about people by sight and even some actions, but we also know that it doesn't make them true. If that doesn't make sense to you, then imagine someone assuming something of you based on how you look or act, only for it not to be anything close to the truth. To me, it makes no sense to even speculate or go on and on about this because it's not like we can do anything about it.  To be completely frank, this is simply body shaming someone that you don't like the appearance of.  And just remember, you might have the right to express your opinions about this, but others have the right to counter your opinion. Think about that before you react to what I've said here and assume something I haven't said here that you might take offense to.  I have nothing against you.  You mean nothing to me to even think about making anything personal.  In fact, I quite like the majority of your posts.  I also am able to see you can make valid points even though I or others may not agree with them.  So peace and love to you!  I know you are a fan and not a troll who only comes in here only to criticize her or be constantly negative.  It's evident you do care about her well being, and so that is all that matter here.  :):heart:

11 minutes ago, tscott said:

I never said it didn't get bigger.  Never said she didn't have any help.  But like some others, you are only speculating about things that you have no idea what you are talking about.  Whether her ass had anything to do with it or not, a lot of people by her age have hip and knee surgeries, especially very active people who dance, etc. You're entitled to your theory of things, but at the end of the day, you nor I do not know the break down or make up of her body.  Assumptions are easy to make about people by sight and even some actions, but we also know that it doesn't make them true. If that doesn't make sense to you, then imagine someone assuming something of you based on how you look or act, only for it not to be anything close to the truth. To me, it makes no sense to even speculate or go on and on about this because it's not like we can do anything about it.  To be completely frank, this is simply body shaming someone that you don't like the appearance of.  And just remember, you might have the right to express your opinions about this, but others have the right to counter your opinion. Think about that before you react to what I've said here and assume something I haven't said here that you might take offense to.  I have nothing against you.  You mean nothing to me to even think about making anything personal.  In fact, I quite like the majority of your posts.  I also am able to see you can make valid points even though I or others may not agree with them.  So peace and love to you!  I know you are a fan and not a troll who only comes in here only to criticize her or be constantly negative.  It's evident you do care about her well being, and so that is all that matter here.  :):heart:

Well you speculated too since you also posted pictures 😉

And not offense at all from my part, I just replied to your post agreeing about the new ass since 2012, something nobody talked about back then (or back in 2015). 
And yes, I want her to be good! 

18 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Well you speculated too since you also posted pictures 😉

And not offense at all from my part, I just replayed to your post agreeing about the ass since 2012, something nobody talked about back then (or back in 2015). 

Yes, but I am not claiming or speaking in terms as if I know anything factual, regarding what she's done or how it's affected her health.  I was showing how her ass has been appearing to get bigger for years now. It's not something that just happened in the last couple of years.   Anyway, the whole conversation seems pointless to go on about because it's not like it changes anything.  I am happy you aren't taking anything I say personal and recognize that we are just having a civil conversation.  I appreciate that.  :)

On 7/12/2023 at 2:45 AM, Redha DBL said:

I have to disagree here.

I remember when the Ray of Light video came out, everyone was making fun of how sunken in her face looked and saying she looked old.

Same thing happened in 2008, I believe, with that pic of her where she looked like Skeletor because her body fat was so low and she was in amazing shape.

She would be picked apart if she looked old and if she looked artificial. People put her down regardless.

5 minutes ago, stefo said:

Sweet, but he could start by giving her her $$ back. ❤️

3 hours ago, stefo said:

Most likely nonsense, but he was married to her for eight years and has one biological child with her and helped raised her other children during the time.  No matter what sort of animosity they have between each other, he seems like a guy who wouldn't want to wish her harm. 

1 minute ago, PHIL said:

ok, did you realise, that

- her last professional photoshoot was basically 'the last supper'

- she disappeared, was close to death, resurrected

I do agree that her life or art imitates one another.  I see how some may twist it into a conspiracy.  But It's obviously coincidental.  After all, a lot of what she does is very general.

4 minutes ago, tscott said:

I do agree that her life or art imitates one another.  I see how some may twist it into a conspiracy.  But It's obviously coincidental.  After all, a lot of what she does is very general.

of course it's coincidental ;)

7 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

I have to disagree here.

I remember when the Ray of Light video came out, everyone was making fun of how sunken in her face looked and saying she looked old.

Same thing happened in 2008, I believe, with that pic of her where she looked like Skeletor because her body fat was so low and she was in amazing shape.

She would be picked apart if she looked old and if she looked artificial. People put her down regardless.

Totally agree and when Swept Away came out all I heard was how old and haggard she looked. She was always pick on, bullied.