Madonna's particular fascination with black clothing.

chaosmen1984mk

On 10/9/2023 at 9:26 PM, McDonna said:

I have to chuckle at those who are critical of her clothing style, especially when she's just out and about.  I mean; how many of us on our lounging days or times when we aren't doing anything that special just dress for comfort?  Some as go as far as criticize her for wearing the same outfit more than once, especially when she's going to the airport or just hanging out.  I'm pretty sure most of us don't go past a week or two without wearing the same article of clothing at some point.  I know I have certain jeans and shirts I sport nearly on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. And if I am at home, don't dare come visiting because I might be clashing or possibly not wearing anything at all. LOL!

I think thinking she has some "fascination" with black clothing is quite embellished.  There are far more celebrities who just wear black almost anytime, than Madonna.  And let's think over the years, what she's sacrificed when wearing such outfits over the decades. Especially on stage, namely tight outfits and the high heeled shoes. 

Black is flattering to a lot of people, so that's why many resort to it.  Some just feel comfortable and secure when wearing it.  It's also very slimming and easy to match with other clothing.

Ya and some of us are naked 75 percent of the time, ok maybe just me. I work from home for the most pasrt, no cameras involved. Of course I dress to go out. But around the house its predominantly nudity - I sit on a towel on couches and chairs. Don't be gross.