The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

6 minutes ago, stefo said:

Wow 1 hour and 48 MINUTES really is a lot :lol:

I guess she was out at 22:18?

Problem is she's announced at 20:30 when everybody knows or should know that there's no way she's out at that time. More around 21:30 at best. 22:18 is late anyway, but if you expect her at 20:30... well, it's worse.

2 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I guess she was out at 22:18?

Problem is she's announced at 20:30 when everybody knows or should know that there's no way she's out at that time. More around 21:30 at best. 22:18 is late anyway, but if you expect her at 20:30... well, it's worse.

There were literally people in the nosebleeds taking their seats in Copenhagen at 6.30pm :laughing:

Date                         City                    Country                      Venue                      Judge guest

October  14, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Lourdes Leon

October  15, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 FKA Twigs

October  17, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Diplo

October  18, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                Julia Fox

October  21, 2023     Antwerp                   Belgium             Sportpaleis                  Damien Jalet

October  22, 2023     Antwerp                   Belgium             Sportpaleis                 Stuart Price

October  25, 2023    Copenhagen           Denmark             Royal Arena                Allauné Blegbo 

October  26, 2023    Copenhagen           Denmark             Royal Arena                Aquaria

October  28, 2023    Stockholm              Sweden             Tele2 Arena                 Rocco Ritchie

November 1, 2023    Barcelona             Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Arca

November 2, 2023    Barcelona              Spain             Palau Sant Jordi             Úrsula Corberó 

November 6, 2023    Lisbon                  Portugal             Altice Arena                  Jon Kortajerena 

November 7, 2023    Lisbon                   Portugal            Altice Arena                  Jean Paul Gaultier

November 12, 2023    Paris                   France               Accor Arena                  Matières fecales

November 13, 2023    Paris                   France                 Accor Arena                 French artist photographer JR

November 15, 2023    Cologne             Germany             Lanxess Arena             Andrea "Munchie" Lanz   

November 16, 2023    Cologne             Germany            Lanxess Arena            The chef is one of Madonna's babysitters.

November 19, 2023    Paris                   France              Accor Arena                    Michèle Lamy      

November 20, 2023    Paris                   France              Accor Arena                    Dj Kiddy Smile

November 23, 2023    Milan                   Italy                 Mediolanum Forum         Donatella Versace

November 25, 2023    Milan                   Italy                  Mediolanum Forum

kooste.JPG

I am back home!

Show was excellent, I really enjoyed it from the pit, could see many more details. Shook hands with David and said hello to Stella.

Madonna was beautiful and energetic but her voice sounded a little tired.

She gad some problems with her headband mic during DAD.

The crowd was not very good, she even told them they were too quiet, I think many were pissed because of the late start at 10:20 pm. They even started to cry "fuori" (out). The show was over at half past midnight. People loved some Italian words like "luce" (lights during I will survive) or "cacio e pepe" (apparently her favourite pasta).

Can anyone tell me if "normal" Floor A tickets (not Early entry) were inside the catwalks?