The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

18 hours ago, DanM23 said:

What happened to the 1/8 date? Wow.  All of a sudden there are SO many tickets available on Ticketmaster.  When I bought tickets when they went on sale it was sold out.  Even a couple of weeks ago most of the seats were sold.  Now there are complete rows for sale.  The 9th is even worse.

Same thing happened with the Brooklyn shows.  I could be wrong but it seemed like many "resell tickets" near the front stage became "standard" tickets a day or two before the show date.  It wouldn't surprise me if Ticketmaster was the original reseller.  :eyesroll:

I like the concept of this for a home release.  This is a cool fan edit of the tour from various nights.  I love how whomever edited this, added in references/flashbacks from her career during parts of the performances.  While there are a lot of great shots/views in this videos of the show, the times where they subtly mix in her past performances/videos was perfect.  There were some parts when more could have been mixed in, but still this was fun to watch.  Decent audio and a lot of good shots. I really felt like I was there. 

EDIT: VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS YOUTUBE REMOVED IT FOR COPYRIGHTS!!

29 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I like the concept of this for a home release.  This is a cool fan edit of the tour from various nights.  I love how whomever edited this, added in references/flashbacks from her career during parts of the performances.  While there are a lot of great shots/views in this videos of the show, the times where they subtly mix in her past performances/videos was perfect.  There were some parts when more could have been mixed in, but still this was fun to watch.  Decent audio and a lot of good shots. I really felt like I was there. 

Will have a look at this, many thanks McDonna!!!

Btw @Frank is there a way to rip it and upload it through that lovely filesharing website??? Many thanks in advance!!!

25 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Btw @Frank is there a way to rip it and upload it through that lovely filesharing website??? Many thanks in advance!!!

i see some fan music videos who are amazing.....

Madonna should hire them!

For sure they do a better work than her team sometimes!

(excluding Emily..... Emily i love you

#teamEmily)

17 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

You can easily download it yourself... audio, video or both through YOUTUBE downloaders.  A quick google search for those websites will get you what you want.

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

You can easily download it yourself... audio, video or both through YOUTUBE downloaders.  A quick google search for those websites will get you what you want.

Even through an Android smartphone???

Every website I try use is blocked by any browser I use. Same for every app I download right from Google Play.

Give me an alternative which Google hasn't hindered yet, plz.

5 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Even through an Android smartphone???

Every website I try use is blocked by any browser I use. Same for every app I download right from Google Play.

Give me an alternative which Google hasn't hindered yet, plz.

Do it on your personal computer then transfer it to your mobile device.  There are plenty of websites that will download the audio/video from youtube.  Then again, for something like this, I would prefer the audio be broken up separately for each song if I'm planning to add it to my mobile device.  Personally, I haven't yet seen a captured Celebration show with a good enough audio that is worthy to save to my device.

20 hours ago, DanM23 said:

What happened to the 1/8 date? Wow.  All of a sudden there are SO many tickets available on Ticketmaster.  When I bought tickets when they went on sale it was sold out.  Even a couple of weeks ago most of the seats were sold.  Now there are complete rows for sale.  The 9th is even worse.

Well the primary reason is because they don't actually put all of the tickets that will be available for sale on sale up front. They withhold often several hundred tickets for production. This means tickets they hold back for guests as well as seats that they're waiting to see if they can be made available once the production has moved in and the views are okay. 

Once the date approaches, they will release the tickets that have not been claimed for guests as well as the tickets held back until they saw what the stage looked like in the venue. That's why it's the sections nearly behind the stage that you see so full. 

Just as with the previous two US dates you're also going to see people who've had to return their tickets. But ALSO as we saw with the previous two US dates...by show time, the seats will be full. 

I reiterate for the 1000th time here, promoters have many many many ways to get those seats filled and they do. We needn't keep worrying about the sales. It'll be fine. 

7 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Well the primary reason is because they don't actually put all of the tickets that will be available for sale on sale up front. They withhold often several hundred tickets for production. This means tickets they hold back for guests as well as seats that they're waiting to see if they can be made available once the production has moved in and the views are okay. 

Once the date approaches, they will release the tickets that have not been claimed for guests as well as the tickets held back until they saw what the stage looked like in the venue. That's why it's the sections nearly behind the stage that you see so full. 

Just as with the previous two US dates you're also going to see people who've had to return their tickets. But ALSO as we saw with the previous two US dates...by show time, the seats will be full. 

I reiterate for the 1000th time here, promoters have many many many ways to get those seats filled and they do. We needn't keep worrying about the sales. It'll be fine. 

wow thanks for the infos

between 1st and 2nd market , pre sale, this or that ..... its all messy....

i buy my ticket and after i buy it..... i stop it..... i dont wanna know nothing else.....

so thank you for your explanation

7 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

yep. Beyoncé's tour finished on October 1 2023

Renaissance was titled as Act 1 and the first installment of a trilogy project so there could be more music coming? but I'd say a continuation of the tour is unlikely

Oh! Didn’t know this - interesting!

5 hours ago, dave2290 said:

id like to..... but i think the energy of everyone now is on the tour....

She released Confessions only just over a year after the RIT ended so there is hope she might feel inspired again from the tour to make a new album shortly after - hopefully with Stuart Price again!

30 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

She released Confessions only just over a year after the RIT ended so there is hope she might feel inspired again from the tour to make a new album shortly after - hopefully with Stuart Price again!

I think following any pattern or previous formula is out of the equation these days.  She said even herself that she has to find new ways in getting her music produced and heard.  We also know Madonna is a workaholic.  After RIT, she was working on two different musicals which didn't pan out and that's when she decided to go a new album route with Stuart whom she was already working with when working on one of the musicals. Not only that, she was running back and forth from the editing room for IGTTYAS and Stuart's studio while recording the Confessions album. 

So we're embarking on five years since a new studio album.  A lot has to be taken accounted for in why it's been so long, but I suspect Covid and her striking a new deal with a record company to distributing her next album plays a huge part. She also was planning on doing the Biopic as well. I suspect Warner will probably distribute her next studio album.  I'm sure she isn't interested in taking her music outside of that company, since she's had them acquire the rights to her Interscope albums.  I'm just not sure she's going to run into the studio and record a full album once the tour is over. I would love for her to do so though. But at this point, I don't see a new album until AT LEAST 2025.

28 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I think following any pattern or previous formula is out of the equation these days.  She said even herself that she has to find new ways in getting her music produced and heard.  We also know Madonna is a workaholic.  After RIT, she was working on two different musicals which didn't pan out and that's when she decided to go a new album route with Stuart whom she was already working with when working on one of the musicals. Not only that, she was running back and forth from the editing room for IGTTYAS and Stuart's studio while recording the Confessions album. 

So we're embarking on five years since a new studio album.  A lot has to be taken accounted for in why it's been so long, but I suspect Covid and her striking a new deal with a record company to distributing her next album plays a huge part. She also was planning on doing the Biopic as well. I suspect Warner will probably distribute her next studio album.  I'm sure she isn't interested in taking her music outside of that company, since she's had them acquire the rights to her Interscope albums.  I'm just not sure she's going to run into the studio and record a full album once the tour is over. I would love for her to do so though. But at this point, I don't see a new album until AT LEAST 2025.

THIS.

And please, Monday,

This song is especially for you.

3 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Well she did start writing songs with Stuart during the Reinvention tour so anything’s possible . He seems the type that would present her with stuff when she’s not even asking her for it.