The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

5 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

She realized people with no sense of humour would take the Gaga mention personally, she actually clarified this not once but twice 😌

The fact that she implied she could be confused with Gaga is a huge compliment to Gaga. She could have said any female pop star but that was the one that first came to mind.

6 hours ago, Piksel8 said:

It started from her making a mistake by saying "what's up boston" then immediately corrected herself "shit! I mean Toronto" during into the groove. Then later before burning up, she asked "are you guys mad at me by saying boston instead of toronto" "that's like you guys saying hey lady gaga is playing tonight"

The city of Boston was established before Toronto :lord: So what she meant to say was.... Gaga before Madonna!!! :wide-eyes:

6 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

But wait đŸ€”... The date of the video says 11 Jan... Last night was 12 right?... im confused now lol, if this is from night 1 of Frozen it sounds way different than on the other video's ive watched.  Wich is posible ofcourse because depending on the spot in the arena, video's from the same night can sound all different... 

But is it night 1 or 2 of Frozen? 

Yep this was from the first show on 11th with just better audio than some of the others I had watched

8 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

So much better than the first Frozen night 👏... 

If she keeps delivering that song like this im totaly fine with the switch from Rain tbh... I just wish she did not lipsync that chorus, we know she's not singing that part, but the verses sound actually good last night đŸ„°... 

I agree that video of her sounded better, so maybe I don't think it was as bad as I first thought. I still prefer rain in that spot. 

4 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

So... you guys think she shades Gaga again last night? ... or ...

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJnDs3C3/

The fact she went out of her way to make sure people didn't take it as "shade" , tells me some are just desperately trying to make it so.  She was clearly joking.  The two should just do a collab and finally shut those people up who are always looking for a fight between them.

3 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Not on subject but this is so good 

Way better than the official dvd 

I wish I could agree. While the visuals were awesome, I didn't like how slow down this was. It really dragged for me.  She almost sounds drunk singing it like this, compare to other live versions.

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

The fact that she implied she could be confused with Gaga is a huge compliment to Gaga. She could have said any female pop star but that was the one that first came to mind.

Seriously. I’m so tired of 🚬  on the internet trying to cause drama and conflict.

11 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Seriously. I’m so tired of 🚬  on the internet trying to cause drama and conflict.

same......

i remember in the thank you page..... in the first the fame album, gaga thank Madonna..... i always hope to have a song together..... but now, see how the music industry is change, i hope for a full album or an ep..... but something more than just a song....

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

I wish I could agree. While the visuals were awesome, I didn't like how slow down this was. It really dragged for me.  She almost sounds drunk singing it like this, compare to other live versions.

You can't be serious?... 

She sounds AMAZING!... 

Frozen Rainforest benefit and Drowned world tour are amazing to...

Frozen celebration needs a bit more practice..

5 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

You can't be serious?... 

She sounds AMAZING!... 

Frozen Rainforest benefit and Drowned world tour are amazing to...

Frozen celebration needs a bit more practice..

Yes, I'm serious. I think MXT is her worst vocal performance of the song.  I also don't like how they slowed it down either.  It just sounded pretty bad.  Other than that, I loved the visuals and she looked beautiful singing with her daughter performing.

I agree Celebration performance can use some more work, but it's not as bad as I first thought.  And yeah, I enjoyed her previous performances of the song on other tours such as Drowned World Tour which she probably sounded the best. The thing is; it's not an easy song to sing for her.  She has a hard time holding on to those notes if hitting them correctly.  But what she lacks in vocals, she always tend to put 100% feeling into her performances of this song.

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

I agree that video of her sounded better, so maybe I don't think it was as bad as I first thought. I still prefer rain in that spot. 

The fact she went out of her way to make sure people didn't take it as "shade" , tells me some are just desperately trying to make it so.  She was clearly joking.  The two should just do a collab and finally shut those people up who are always looking for a fight between them.

But I think we got a little case of " recorded at a different spot in the arena " because its from the first night. And it sounds pretty good, also verry nice vieuw. The video's ive seen from the 2nd night are a not that good as the 1st night. Proof we can't realy trust video's online because at first I tought frozen was bad, seeing other video's, but since that video i posted i actualy love it ( still prefer rain) 

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Yes, I'm serious. I think MXT is her worst vocal performance of the song.  I also don't like how they slowed it down either.  It just sounded pretty bad.  Other than that, I loved the visuals and she looked beautiful singing with her daughter performing.

I agree Celebration performance can use some more work, but it's not as bad as I first thought.  And yeah, I enjoyed her previous performances of the song on other tours such as Drowned World Tour which she probably sounded the best. The thing is; it's not an easy song to sing for her.  She has a hard time holding on to those notes if hitting them correctly.  But what she lacks in vocals, she always tend to put 100% feeling into her performances of this song.

Frozen Madame x gets lots of praise, most said it was the highlight of the show...  but each their own i gues...

1 minute ago, True Blue 84 said:

But I think we got a little case of " recorded at a different spot in the arena " because its from the first night. And it sounds pretty good, also verry nice vieuw. The video's ive seen from the 2nd night are a not that good as the 1st night. Proof we can't realy trust video's online because at first I tought frozen was bad, seeing other video's, but since that video i posted i actualy love it ( still prefer rain) 

Yeah, my reaction was based on a poorly recorded video.  It wasn't as I first thought after watching other videos with a better view of the performance.  Still, I prefer Rain, but like you stated watching these captured videos really can't appreciate something by some poor quality video.

8 minutes ago, McDonna said:

McDonna I believe the major problem were the violinists and actual chord instruments following the song, I guess this intimidated M to the point she was trying prove she could deliver 1997/1998 vocals again and in 3 nights in a row and esp already with her other types of physical pain. Shame because I do agree to you: MXT Frozen is just painful to watch - and hear.

2 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Frozen Madame x gets lots of praise, most said it was the highlight of the show...  but each their own i gues...

And I respect that!  For me, I feel a lot of people were just blown away by the whole visual.  I know I was.  It's just I don't like the production of that live performance and vocal.

3 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Of course Lolahol and Jalet did their best to make it the highlight of concert - what I also agree to.

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

McDonna I believe the major problem were the violinists and actual chord instruments following the song, I guess this intimidated M to the point she was trying prove she could deliver 1998 vocals again and in 3 nights in a row and esp already with her other types of physical pain. Shame because I do agree to you: MXT Frozen is just painful to watch - and hear.

For me, it was how slowed down the song was.  It just didn't sound right to me.  Her vocals were obviously lower and the combination just didn't work for me.  I don't feel it had anything to so with her physical state and nor did I think she was trying to sound like 1998.  The version of this song just didn't work for me.  But other than that, the visuals and Lourdes' dance was awesome.

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

McDonna I believe the major problem were the violinists and actual chord instruments following the song, I guess this intimidated M to the point she was trying prove she could deliver 1997/1998 vocals again and in 3 nights in a row and esp already with her other types of physical pain. Shame because I do agree to you: MXT Frozen is just painful to watch - and hear.

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

And I respect that!  For me, I feel a lot of people were just blown away by the whole visual.  I know I was.  It's just I don't like the production of that live performance and vocal.

You guys must have watched other video's that I did.. sure some night where off, but lots of times she sounded great at Frozen Madame X tour