The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

16 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Underrated album tbh... not her best but it's definitely pretty good... 

I don't know why i wrote that, it's not something your intrested in probably 😅... sorry im bored lol 

You have reason dear @True Blue 84.... Love madame x too.... Her less commercial album very very very and very underrated.....

We  wanna talk about looking for mercy or god control?

6 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

But thats mostly not the case. Thats what im trying to explain. The backing tracks are mostly equally volume, it's the spot where that person is recording what makes the difference in sound most of the time.  I can post 5 video's here from the same date, with the same song, but recorded at different spots in the arena, and they will sound different, all 5 of them. Some will sound more live than others from those 5 video's. Even zooming in with the camera changes the sound of vocals.  

And for those who don't believe me, try it yourself, pick a date, search for different video's from that same date but make sure it's all the same song. Trust me they all will sound different vocal wise... 

And my point is that she is singing live over backing tracks and it can be perfectly heard . And if you come across a video where her voice is not that loud, try another video recorded at a different spot from that same night and you will hear her vocals more prominent...

She's singing live, and for those who doubt that are just delusional... 

You are right, but I've also noticed that the backing track was slightly louder, especially at the beginning of the tour. However, during the US dates, her live voice was much more prominent in most recordings, regardless of where the audience was situated

Even if she was singing in front of some people, loud in their ear, accapella without a mic, some would still say she's having autotune on her lips or she's playing a loud backing track in her bag... 

It's getting anoying... 

But anyway, thanks for this information 🥰

Yes, some people claim she doesn't sing live even when her notes are off-pitch, because they lack the trained ear to distinguish her live voice, especially when it blends with the backing vocals. However, it's also true that, apart from a cappella songs, she uses autotune in a good portion of her performances

And it's okay

But thats mostly not the case. Thats what im trying to explain. The backing tracks are mostly equally volume, it's the spot where that person is recording what makes the difference in sound most of the time.  I can post 5 video's here from the same date, with the same song, but recorded at different spots in the arena, and they will sound different, all 5 of them. Some will sound more live than others from those 5 video's. Even zooming in with the camera changes the sound of vocals.  

And for those who don't believe me, try it yourself, pick a date, search for different video's from that same date but make sure it's all the same song. Trust me they all will sound different vocal wise... 

And my point is that she is singing live over backing tracks and it can be perfectly heard . And if you come across a video where her voice is not that loud, try another video recorded at a different spot from that same night and you will hear her vocals more prominent...

She's singing live, and for those who doubt that are just delusional... 

Ah yes good point about where you sit - so true!

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

That tiktok video was in Toronto, she sounded so much better in Boston singing Express Yourself 🥰... 

This song just doesn't hold up well when sung this way.  Will go down as the worst interpretation she's done of the song.  But it's cool she's singing it, even though I prefer "I Will Survive".