Köln, Germany [Wed Nov 4th & Thur 5th, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like some things went wrong: :)

From Wunderkind [MN]:

Things were different tonight. There must have been some sort of problem. She completely skipped the medley. After LIB she went straight to the heart stage, still in the matador costume and sang.... Secret, followed by a few lines of Fever acapella and then straight to RH. No WTG. No idea what went wrong. For the Illuminati interlude the poles were set up too late and the dancers didn't make it up in time before the music set in. They had a "shit, we're not secured yet" look in their eyes. Guy was walking around, not looking very happy. 

According to Tony V, M is just switching things up!

https://instagram.com/p/9uP14bSxjR/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

• [*]
camila.sribeiro Love the style!!! Tony, is M sick or something?! People are worried about her skipping the gypsy medley...

• [*]
super_hero_tony@camila.sribeiro  Don't worry, M is absolutely fine. Just switching things up.

ida_vanillaWhat did just happen? We just came back from the concert...I just wanna go back. We were in the front row & I can not believe how lucky I am. I can't even tell you how I feel right now. I saw god & she made this the best night of my life. We were standing in line since 8 AM & it was so worth it. Thank you for making this the best night of my life @madonna  Rebel Hearts for ever

https://instagram.com/p/9uQI0QKBg4/

well it seems like audience were very happy.

Ok I saw Koln videos and I feel like this Rebel Heart tour is for audience which can speak and understand english 100%

What I'm trying saying is for me one of best parts of this tour are the Madonnas joke parts. (Even I'm not a enlgish speaker)

the joke sessions which before sing true blue after sing 80's Medley and after sing Material girl are one of the best parts of the show to me.

Her jokes are spot on and every night each shows has its own unique jokes 

So I feel like if audience can understand fully her joke then show goes  up to 150% of satisfaction (both Madonna herself and audiences)

But if audience can't get her joke because they are not the english speaker then show is just up to 100% of satisfaction.

I know that many of europeans are good at english but it looks like just some of audience could get the humor of her joke at Koln.

It looks like American and Canadian audience were fully apprieciated and enjoyed her joke but I'm not really sure about how many people really got her joke in koln. 

For me The Canadian audiences are the best audiences by far.

well it will be really interesting when she get in asia. I mean they will going to crazy but her joke session will be shorter and shorter in asia.

Like cancellations, these things can happen on a live show and do frequently happen. Nothing we can do about it, although I totally respect people who are upset over it and wanna complain Id be very upset too but you'll "forgive her" soon lol

Fighter my love you know Madonna fans are never happy. I'm waiting for the changes to come at the next show and turn into a 'are you kidding me? She comes out late, rude and cold to fans and cuts Dress You Up out of my show and then decides to change the show now?'😜 Bookmark me.

Archived