Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

The effect of this version of Bedtime Story with a good audio quality is amazing :hearteyes:  I'm obsessed.

Unfortunately, under a visual point of view, it's been penalized by the cube projection mulfunction and the most bizzarre tv direction moment of the evening :lol: the director shoot twice the guys who were taking the ladder behind the cube for the dancer who had to reach her ... still great though.

Rain is amazing also, beautiful  :Madonna010:

So I watched it all just then, so good! Was such a proud fan moment.

Nothing Really Matters was phenomenal, Live To Tell was amazing, Vogue incredible, loved the minor setlist change with Music too. Rain was beautiful live.

Despite some minor technical difficulties with the mic and the cube during Bedtime Story, was a great show.

I'm keen to see the concert film edit (presumably from London or Mexico) so I can see all the intricate details better.

23 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Yes, but with louder backing track volume...

Again, there's not much difference between the audio broadcast and the fan recording from the audience. She has a backing track supporting in both. She's actually singing in both.

I find this whole narrative of the broadcast being almost playback and not live... weird.

She's live in both, with a backing track, same as the other 80 shows of this tour.

6 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

She sounds great!... wish her vocals where more like this in the official broadcast.  

Yeah... at times, it's overly polished. Don't Tell Me is vocally over-edited. She sounded fine live. They autotuned her voice in several moments (I compared the audio, and it's quite obvious) and amplified the backing vocals.

But it was not an easy job, they just had 10 minutes delay

I suspect they also used vocals from other concerts. In Don't Tell Me, when she kisses her daughter, her voice continues to be heard (and it didn't sound like backing vocals to me).

Yo guys, if anything she was semi-live but that's as good as it gets. NRM, OYH, some lines in Burning Up and the Holiday skit with Bob as the doorman were live during the opening segment. Her mic was on, In this life was not live, LTT had some lines but was mostly lipped. LAP 100% lipped. That's how far my analysis goes as of now. 

55 minutes ago, FraP said:

Yeah... at times, it's overly polished. Don't Tell Me is vocally over-edited. She sounded fine live. They autotuned her voice in several moments (I compared the audio, and it's quite obvious) and amplified the backing vocals.

But it was not an easy job, they just had 10 minutes delay

I suspect they also used vocals from other concerts. In Don't Tell Me, when she kisses her daughter, her voice continues to be heard (and it didn't sound like backing vocals to me).

There is a part in Holiday where she sings the wrong words and it doesn’t match the words you’re hearing her sing.