Madonna / Celebration Tour - Stuart Price DJ Mix

On 5/13/2024 at 10:48 AM, EgoRod said:

Secret Garden Intro / Pepe Bradock - Deep Burnt
Secret / Earth People - Dance (Club Mix)
Deeper & Deeper / Chicken Lips - He Not In
Human Nature / Basement Jaxx - Fly Life Extra
Impressive Instant / James T. Cotton - Don't Even Try It (The Beat)
Future Lovers / I Feel Love (Afrojack Mix) - Donna Summer
Rescue Me / Marshall Jefferson - (Move Your Body) [Director's Cut Retro Signature Mix]
Forbidden Love / ?
WIFLFAG /Röyksopp - What Else Is There (Thin White Duke Remix)
Get Together (Jacques Lu Cont Extended Guitar Mix)
Jay dee -Plastic Dreams/ Richard Strauss- Also sprach Zarathustra (2001 Intro version)
Sorry (Man With Guitar Mix)
Let It Will Be (Paper Faces Remix)
Music / Sylvester - You Make Me Feel Mighty Real

Forbidden Love sample bugs me because I recognise the disco loop. I don't believe is a full song using that sample but Stuarts own sampling with a beat on the base and vocals over. I thought it could be something he use on his Rhymes Digitales or Daft punk, but it's not. I don't believe is Jackson 5 sample either.

I remove the vocals to try to get it better but still I don't . Anyone try to guess is here

https://voca.ro/1arayFBLD6GC

Fixed the correct track for the beginning

I went to this set a few days ago, and a beat was repeating on my head, and I couldn't figure what it reminded of. I then remembered what song this was reminiscent of to me, and now I went back to the mix to find where it was... and it was on Forbidden Love...

I may be quite wrong, but to me it sounds like Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight)... do you think it could be it? I even try to see if that track had sampled what could've actually what SP used, but it samples a Chic one, but the original one is quite slower, and this one matches more in speed what's on the mix