Say Goodbye: Sydney, Australia [Sat Mar 19 / Sun Mar 20, 2016]

groovyguy

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From news.com.au:

"Her first of two AllPhones Arena Sydney shows began a mere 15 minutes past the promised 10pm start — no doubt Madge was hurried along by the fact that the evening was being filmed for the inevitable tour DVD"

They can't even imagine how much we've been anxious about the possibility of their management eviting the "inevitable" dvd!!

I wouldn't say she was fat or overweight she just looks more healthier now.

Yep.

Those who think that she is fat or over weight have to reconsider very seriously body structure and female morphology, especially for someone close to 60. She is gorgeous.

Yep.

Those who think that she is fat or over weight have to reconsider very seriously body structure and female morphology, especially for someone close to 60. She is gorgeous.

OMG people  WAKE UP

I SAID SHE'S SEXY with more weight...I dind't say she's horrible

:Madonna007:

OMG people  WAKE UP

I SAID SHE'S SEXY with more weight...I dind't say she's horrible

:Madonna007:

He didn't say that you said it was horrible :) He just said that words like "a little bit fat" or "over weight" are not good used in this special case considering body structure and female morphology. We should just stop interpreting each other lines :)

maybe because it's boring as hell and Babyface was (and still is) nobody in Europe

Toni Braxton's Breathe Again was a big hit in several European countries which inspired Madonna to create Take A Bow.

As I said, Madonna was not scoring big hits in Europe during that time, only You'll See & Don't Cry For Me Argentina were proper hits for her at the time before she got a big resurgence with ROL.

Hopefully she will redo a few lines of Hanky Panky tomorrow!  

(From the beginning of the tour, I always thought this song would've been 1000x better in this section instead of  Material Girl)

The 'spanking' moment was hilarious and it was great to finally see her performing it (12 years after the RIT)

I WANT this 'performance' on the DVD!!!   >.<

Archived