💤 Susan Thomas’ Waste of Time 💤

12 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I still want Deathproof to share insider info because he has many info and is overall a good member and... selfishly I need the Die Another Day tracklist? Lol

ha, but until it's out, it's subject to change, so no point getting excited over something that may never actually happen!

1 hour ago, GregVsMatt said:

Nobody should be mad at M's team - it's not like M announced something and then withdrew it.

Plans change /evolve all the time and when people have access to internal databases or any insider info and they choose to reveal it, the risk they take sharing that information is that it may not happen as initially planned. Nobody should be mad at anyone for anything. 

If anything, we should all treat all information as speculation or subject to change until it is officially announced.

I’m sure you were also finally looking forward towards hearing the Shep demos for BS before it was scrapped. 

Oh God, no! It can't be possible! 😭 I had so many expectations for this release! 😭 So much time wasted thinking or guessing which demos would be chosen to be part of the tracklist or what new remixes she would surprise us with. I even thought about what the new cover would be because I could bet that for this release the original cover would not be used because it was too simple and boring.

Anyway, so much expectation for nothing.😞 I will not forgive Madonna for this.😠 God! Time goes by so fast. Wars, natural disasters, death around the corner. The years go by and go by and as a fan I don't have any Madonna material to enjoy. 50 years will pass in the blink of an eye. It seems that the new generations will be the lucky ones to have free access to all this material so jealously guarded by a Madonna who does not want to share it with those who love her the most: with her fans.