Supposedly new pic from 1979/ Madonna or not ???

Redha DBL

2 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Is this for real ? She really said that ?

Yes she did. And this wasn’t the only time. She also said once, I believe in 1994 that she would never want to have sex with a fat person as it would be disgusting.

She also fat shamed a crew member eating at the buffet backstage on the Blond Ambition Tour. There was a whole news story years later where he said it changed his life. (For the better.)

My favourite bit when i was a pre teen was that time when she shoved a 10 Y/O fan while walking in nyc. People were outraged, i thought it was awesome. I was never a fan because she's sweet, i'm a fan because she's a bad bitch. 

You know all these american popstars pretending to be nice are fake as fuck. The only one i believe to be behind doors like she presents herself ipublicly is Celine Dion (and i'm no fan of her songs). You don't call fans "friends" and charge them plenty. Popstars are not our friends. Stop selling this idea to kids.

16 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

My favourite bit when i was a pre teen was that time when she shoved a 10 Y/O fan while walking in nyc. People were outraged, i thought it was awesome. I was never a fan because she's sweet, i'm a fan because she's a bad bitch. 

You know all these american popstars pretending to be nice are fake as fuck. The only one i believe to be behind doors like she presents herself ipublicly is Celine Dion (and i'm no fan of her songs). You don't call fans "friends" and charge them plenty. Popstars are not our friends. Stop selling this idea to kids.

Was that the young girl who was stalking her or was that someone else?

I'm sure I remember reading about a girl who was always around and M actually attacked her (there's a picture of her being held back) floating around online. 

2 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:

Was that the young girl who was stalking her or was that someone else?

I'm sure I remember reading about a girl who was always around and M actually attacked her (there's a picture of her being held back) floating around online. 

She was obsessed by Madonna and was like 15, Madonna's entourage was aware of her so she sent her younger brother instead to as ask for an autograph or a picture. 

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

And yes from what I’ve been told by older fans they were a lunatic and a stalker. They’re probably on this forum .

TY for sharing. 

😅 Poor Madonna. Well, I'm not surprised she finally cracked if she was being harassed. No excuse of course, but still.

I have to say, she looked fabulous that day. I miss her brunette hair.