Vote for Madonna at VMA's

proxy

You can now vote for Madonna at VMA's for most Iconic performance. Go to MTV Instagram page & vote in insta stories. Madonna is nominated for two performances:

- Like A Virgin 1984

- Like A Virgin/Hollywood 2003 

https://www.mtv.com/vma/vote/vmas-most-iconic-performance

giphy.gif

Remember that Like A Virgin/Hollywood have the biggest chance of win :kiss:

17 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

It lets you submit over and over. There isn’t an error saying you already voted as I’d expected. 

Which makes me think this is set up since day one, since it's not really a voting process, just an URL link.

But let's keep refreshing the voting URLs just in case.

4 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

What y'all voted?

As much as i love the Britney Xtina performance, and definitely an iconic one. My vote did go to Like a virgin. That performance was THE blueprint for mtv performances THE moment Madonna set her footprint and made everybody clear she wasn’t going anywhere 💅🏻

like a virgin madonna GIF

Vote for the two!

7 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

What y'all voted?

As much as i love the Britney Xtina performance, and definitely an iconic one. My vote did go to Like a virgin. That performance was THE blueprint for mtv performances THE moment Madonna set her footprint and made everybody clear she wasn’t going anywhere 💅🏻

like a virgin madonna GIF

And this performance doesn’t have a chance in confrontation with other fanbases, only LAV/Hollywood have chance because fans of Brit, Christina & Missy are also voting. Vote strategically. 

46 minutes ago, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

So far it looks like Gaga's Paparazzi is likely to win, but the Britney kiss has a chance as well. The Swifties aren't voting as aggressively as I expected, so far. 

Are you seeing result percentages somewhere, or are you going by what people are saying on twitter etc?

4 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Are you seeing result percentages somewhere, or are you going by what people are saying on twitter etc?

I just counted what I saw in the Insta comments. It really seemed like Gaga's Paparazzi was getting the most votes so far, and I wasn't seeing as many Taylor votes as I expected. Going by what I'm seeing now, I think Gaga is the most likely to win, and the Britney kiss maybe second place. 

1 hour ago, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

So far it looks like Gaga's Paparazzi is likely to win, but the Britney kiss has a chance as well. The Swifties aren't voting as aggressively as I expected, so far. 

Seriously?

That performance was terrible!

That was when she was supposed to be lifted up off the stage like she was hanging and only went off the ground by about a foot. 😂

10 minutes ago, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

I just counted what I saw in the Insta comments. It really seemed like Gaga's Paparazzi was getting the most votes so far, and I wasn't seeing as many Taylor votes as I expected. Going by what I'm seeing now, I think Gaga is the most likely to win, and the Britney kiss maybe second place. 

But you know that not everyone that votes is leaving comment, just because Gaga fans spaming, doesn’t necessarily mean they are in majority.