Vote for Madonna at VMA's

proxy

16 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Bish no. I am tired of reading about kesha and dr luke. That's literally all they got. Joyride wasnt even a good song.

I'm also tired of that bs. Hope the best for Kesha, but there are bigger issues in the world to invest my energy in, rather than waste it on a feud about who produced a pop song. Ugh.

53 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

I'm also tired of that bs. Hope the best for Kesha, but there are bigger issues in the world to invest my energy in, rather than waste it on a feud about who produced a pop song. Ugh.

Not to mention Nicki Minaj, Kim Petras, Doja Cat, Tyga, Saweetie, and Latto have ALL worked with the couple of years with Latto having a HUGE smash hit in 2021. Even Paris Hilton has worked with him recently. Why aren't THEY being brought up? All women yet Katy is the one i keep reading is "not a girl's girl"

3 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Madonna come to Luar and decline the VMA even they both take place in NYC.

And are we surprised that M refuse to take part in this fake awards show. Madonna literally made MTV and it’s 40th anniversary of her LAV performance at VMAs & they did nothing to honor that legendary moment. 
like a virgin madonna GIF

15 minutes ago, proxy said:

And are we surprised that M refuse to take part in this fake awards show. Madonna literally made MTV and it’s 40th anniversary of her LAV performance at VMAs & they did nothing to honor that legendary moment. 

Yes but WHY? Why always this backlash towards Madonna from all the Industry entertainment / awards? 

34 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Yes but WHY? Why always this backlash towards Madonna from all the Industry entertainment / awards? 

It’s because of ageism in music industry, record labels promote young artists. They think that M as legacy artist should be quiet & happy when they kindly mention her or simply dead. 

14 minutes ago, proxy said:

It’s because of ageism in music industry, record labels promote young artists. They think that M as legacy artist should be quiet & happy when they kindly mention her or simply dead. 

Yes but on her young days, she didn't have as half of Grammy awards than Beyoncé or Taylor are having... I think is more related that she doesn't lick anyone's ass, than age...

6 hours ago, proxy said:

This. BEST POST EVER ON THIS THREAD.

Consider me a zealot Madonna fan too, please!