Which celebs always get asked about MADONNA when they sit down for an interview?

Tudors

Well to be fair, you've heard Madonna talk more about Kylie than you have heard her talk about Cher. I don't really think interviewers are interested in Madonna's opinions of others and it doesn't help that Madonna's interviews have been quite contrived for the past 20 years. Minus the adoption of David, they've all been pretty much the same questions. I think the two most boring album cycle interviews have been for Confessions and Madame X. What was the last celebrity Madonna has been asked about? Lady Gaga?

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I tought they where friends one day. I don't get their story. Some say they got on bad terms together some say they where never friends. 

They were friends in the late 80's until Madonna stole Ingrid (who was sandra's girlfriend) from her. Since They made up at the Kaballah center when Sandra was still a member ( before madonna). But she's still being asked about these 4 years in her life 36 years ago.

On 9/12/2024 at 1:31 AM, Alpha said:

Well to be fair, you've heard Madonna talk more about Kylie than you have heard her talk about Cher. I don't really think interviewers are interested in Madonna's opinions of others and it doesn't help that Madonna's interviews have been quite contrived for the past 20 years. Minus the adoption of David, they've all been pretty much the same questions. I think the two most boring album cycle interviews have been for Confessions and Madame X. What was the last celebrity Madonna has been asked about? Lady Gaga?

I don't really think interviewers are interested in Madonna's opinions of others: TRUE!! but thats also because everyone knows M. never disses another artist or say negative things in interviews. (with exeptions maybe :-)
She handels its with such profeesionality: the Interview of HC the coincidence to release the same time as MC (Moraiha) :-)