Sabrina Carpenter wears iconic Madonna dress to the 2024 VMAs

artlover

3 minutes ago, Tudors said:

If it was before she was famous sorry. Sabrina is way too booked and busy to be in that, now

I mean she was a child actress so she was always working...kinda like a miley just not as well known. Obviously she is NOT going to do it and the rumor was that Madonna sought HER out cuz a movie she saw on netflix. Just an interesting tid bit of gossip that got lost in the shuffle!

2 hours ago, Piksel8 said:

That would make sense now. Madonna's dress was definitely made with better material fitting for that night.

samples are made with the same material and the same technique, they're the original pieces used for runway, editorial shoots etc, to showcase the new collection to clients and media. Then, once a client orders the dress, a new one is made to fit their measurements.

7 hours ago, bedtimestory said:

I like her, she's beautiful. I've been seeing these ''This is the dress Madonna's wore'' NEWS all over the internet, but when I compare the photos, the dress looks slightly different, (also Madonna wore it best with better accessories)

It's not the same.  But it obviously it looks similar.  She looks beautiful in it, and I would say the same if it was the actual dress.  Plenty of celebrities (including Madonna) have worn costumes/dresses that other celebrities have worn.  In fact, Madonna showed up at the VMA's in 1990 wearing the dress Glen Close wore in 1988's Dangerous Liaisons.  None of this should be taken offensively.  It's quite normal for costumes (whether famously known or not) are worn by other celebrities.

d08aed74c8bc1258e44eed0865d330c7.jpg