Secret Working Demo

LongIslandTea

48 minutes ago, Adonna said:

I love those little adlibs she does toward the end.  These finds are definitely treasure. Thanks for sharing.  :luv:

Really :hearteyes:  it also seems legit because of them right? Maybe done with the stems as I think it's hard to believe that the instrumental was that poor but still nice to have some legit new vocals at least, thanks a lot @LongIslandTea!!

13 minutes ago, stefo said:

Really :hearteyes:  it also seems legit because of them right? Maybe done with the stems as I think it's hard to believe that the instrumental was that poor but still nice to have some legit new vocals at least, thanks a lot!!

Yeah, I never know anymore. It's probably made from stems, but it's still cool to hear her ad -libbing ike that.  :)

4 hours ago, Starchild said:

That Wayne Maser shoot for Esquire is hot as fuck and one of my all-time faves.

79d9f339df78de953d38d0c14e7f68f212e382c9

Best period in look terms EVER!!! I repeat myself as I already wrote this but, really, when I listen to BS I always dream of her with that hair, or the whole dark ones, in black leather jacket with the bandana and the big dark glasses recording songs like Secret, Inside of me or Love tried to welcome me. We almost had a visual glimpse of it in the Human Nature video :heart: ... that we actually all lovelovelove!

FMoM4L3WYAIh_ZV.jpg

tumblr_pp32pj8tlH1s57gr2o1_640.png

madonna.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=7C-ajw