Madonna x Charli XCX?

luckypierre78

The trackless for Charli's remix album “Brat and it’s completely different but also still brat” has leaked and it looks like Madonna is the feature on Club Classics which is so fitting.  I love this so much and can't wait to hear!

Also psyched for the Caroline Polachek feature on Apple.  This is gonna be a good remix album.

https://x.com/ThePopTingz/status/1836035494603362395

EDIT: confirmed this is a fake track listing, but Madonna and Charli recently started following each other on instagram and Madonna has been photographed wearing the same shirt that Charli and Troye Sivan (also on a brat remix) were wearing in a photoshoot.  It would be really weird if Madonna was not on the Brat remix album on another song.

Edited by luckypierre78
Fake rumor (see edit history)

The full tracklist for Charli's upcoming brat remix album hasnt been officially released yet, but apparently the full tracklist leaked, and Madonna appears on the remix for Club Classics.

it is interesting to note that madonna was seen wearing the same shirt as charli (and troye) recently

and she followed her on IG a few months ago

but some are saying the tracklist is fake.....

i guess time will tell!!!

• luckypierre78 changed the title to Madonna on Charli XCX remix album?
1 hour ago, androiduser said:

glad to hear it's not real, Madonna's collabs and features with trendy celebs don't really bring anything new to the table

Babes, we ain't getting anything else from her anytime soon, let us live our pop culture lives and salivate over whatever breadcrumbs she throws at us...

50 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I wouldn't lose sleep of it's fake. That girl's music sounds like rejects from From Britney's Femme Fatale. Dated club music from 2013. Only the first song posted earlier on this thread sounds a bit current with the 90's piano but the rest is horribly dated. 

This would literally be the smartest move she's done since Popular and a great way to rehab her image with gen z.  Not sure what you're going on about.  Brat summer was everywhere.

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

I wouldn't lose sleep of it's fake. That girl's music sounds like rejects from From Britney's Femme Fatale. Dated club music from 2013. Only the first song posted earlier on this thread sounds a bit current with the 90's piano but the rest is horribly dated. 

uh.

5 hours ago, Glassy24 said:

Doubt it's true (though it'd be awesome) because SOPHIE can't remix So I.

There’s a new SOPHIE album coming out this month so I don’t see why an element of some unreleased tracks couldn’t be included.  These are all features - Billie Eilish, Lorde, Addison Rae, Robyn, and Troye Sivan didn’t do the remixing themselves on the other remixes.  They just added vocals.  It is still unlikely but definitely not impossible.

55 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

This would literally be the smartest move she's done since Popular and a great way to rehab her image with gen z.  Not sure what you're going on about.  Brat summer was everywhere.

the problem is that Madonna's collabs with these artists never go anywhere and gen Z doesn't bite, because the songs just not good enough. These artists save the good songs and genuine hits for themselves or other younger collab artists. They collab with Madonna because it's an honor to work with a legend, not because they are hoping for a hit.