Madonna x Charli XCX?

luckypierre78

14 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

There’s a new SOPHIE album coming out this month so I don’t see why an element of some unreleased tracks couldn’t be included.  These are all features - Billie Eilish, Lorde, Addison Rae, Robyn, and Troye Sivan didn’t do the remixing themselves on the other remixes.  They just added vocals.  It is still unlikely but definitely not impossible.

Because that wouldn't be a SOPHIE remix. It would be a "So I featuring SOPHIE." Either way, this tracklist was already proven fake.

A Madonna feature in a Charli XCX remix feels in line with the type of collabs Madonna has been doing in recent years.

I like “talk talk” featuring Troye Sivan and “guess” featuring Billie Eilish but I haven’t heard anything else from “brat”.

Even though this track listing has been debunked, I’m with the others here who think there are enough signs that something no between the two is brewing. 

I think “Madame X” is the last studio album we’ll get, so happy if she keeps us fed with a few new collabs every now and then. 

5 hours ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

A Madonna feature in a Charli XCX remix feels in line with the type of collabs Madonna has been doing in recent years.

I like “talk talk” featuring Troye Sivan and “guess” featuring Billie Eilish but I haven’t heard anything else from “brat”.

Even though this track listing has been debunked, I’m with the others here who think there are enough signs that something no between the two is brewing. 

I think “Madame X” is the last studio album we’ll get, so happy if she keeps us fed with a few new collabs every now and then. 

I'm afraid you're right...we hope in vain...it's sadistic

1 hour ago, N3onNostalgic said:

Real or fake I'd rather have Charli work on M15 I'd love a club album with some hyperpop elements.

Yeah just you mentioning Charli working on M15 gets me imagining what that would be 💕 I would love another album, something with Shygirl, Sevdaliza - they seem to be in her oribit. 

https://open.spotify.com/prerelease/1Ba36L229aKwQ2EDEUojLJ?si=bbf886ca8a7b457a if you look at this official playlist from Charli XCX for the upcoming album you see some tracks are filled with tracktitle and feature... and they are the same as from that Twitter message... so.. maybe after all this leaked trackllist is the correct one?

26 minutes ago, TOpher said:

Wtf is Brat Summer?

https://ktla.com/entertainment/what-does-brat-summer-mean-and-whys-the-internet-obsessed-with-it/

It's been co-opted by Kamala Harris, so like... not just for 15 year old girls.  If you've gone to Woody's or literally any gay party in Toronto at all this summer (where you and I both live), you would have heard Charli XCX playing.  Like deathproof said, you really do need to get out more.

1 minute ago, luckypierre78 said:

https://ktla.com/entertainment/what-does-brat-summer-mean-and-whys-the-internet-obsessed-with-it/

It's been co-opted by Kamala Harris, so like... not just for 15 year old girls.  If you've gone to Woody's or literally any gay party in Toronto at all this summer (where you and I both live), you would have heard Charli XCX playing.  Like deathproof said, you really do need to get out more.

I literally have zero interaction with the gay community. Guess I’m too busy raising my family than having a brat summer 🤢  

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

So....this conversation seems very familiar 🤔 out of touch perhaps? 

Either way, cannot stand charlie. It amazes me how BIM was slammed so much and still gets slammed but is pretty much the first mainstream hyperpop song. She should've released that as the first single!

It was only slammed by Madonna fans. Younger people loved it.