Do You Think Madonna Should Make A Streaming Service?

Velvet Rope

madonnaflix_logo.jpg.c9261f2274a2b894b7fd24f5f8b26524.jpg

*LOGO IS JUST FOR FUN EDITED BY ME*

Madonna has over forty one years of audio/video content in multiple areas but she definitely has more than enough content to create her own subscription streaming service where all of her

content would be in one place. That could include the obvious like music videos, behind the scenes and live concerts but could maybe include officially unpublished content

like her concert backdrops, B-roll/video rushes, interviews, etc. She certainly has the library and the proper storage for all of her content but what do you think?

Do you think it's a smart idea or is the streaming market way too saturated? 

Most fans won't pay for something every month they already get for free on YouTube, existing streaming services, on here... And I can't see Madonna "curating" anything truly good/rare unless there's good money to be made like with vinyls. Also, any old interviews she doesn't own the rights to so that would cut into profits. So probably would never happen.

The best hope would be that her team uploads that sort of stuff in good quality to her YouTube channel. Once they get done with upgrading her music videos by 2035 they can get started on other content.

9 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

No point - one fan just has to download / rip it all and the value is gone - this is exactly why Icon did not survive the digital age - all their exclusives such as the Blond Ambition tour fittings were shared everywhere hours later 

We don't have a video file of Madame X Tour... 

Also it's more for convenience.... If I had an app on my Apple TV with 4K everything Madonna I wouldn't need to do all this work to search, download, organize a collection. Worry about cloud storage. People can still pirate music but streaming works because it's so much easier and more convenient.