Senza Cacona - Little Things

Adonna

Madonna's son, David released a song today.  I actually find it nice.  I like how raw it is, and while I'm sure he has perks to releasing any music he likes being Madonna's son, but I like how this feels like he isn't looking for special treatment or looking to ride on Madonna's coat tails.  He even isn't using a different name that most are not familiar with. 

11 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Madonna's son, David released a song today.  I actually find it nice.  I like how raw it is, and while I'm sure he has perks to releasing any music he likes being Madonna's son, but I like how this feels like he isn't looking for special treatment or looking to ride on Madonna's coat tails.  He even isn't using a different name that most are not familiar with. 

Cute song!

48 minutes ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

Senza = without
Cacona = slang for shit

Senza Cacona = no shit (?)

Any Spanish speaking members care to confirm?

Me as a Spanish Speaker that speak Italian I can confirm :D

That's Italian. Imagine he is trying to  say No bullshit. with some humorous tone of a non existent literal translation.

Senza is definetely Italian (sin in Spanish).

Cacona is not really, it's a mispronunciation, it misses a C (shit = cacca).

But in Italian this expression has absolutely no link to "no bullshit", it sounds very vulgar, like referring to a person with constipation.

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

But in Italian this expression has absolutely no link to "no bullshit", it sounds very vulgar, like referring to a person with constipation.

Hence I was saying :some humorous tone of a non existent literal translation.

For the anglophones that say foreign expressions literal. (wrongly) Example: I'm hot = Estoy caliente

But it's interesting he changes his name like that.