!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

23 hours ago, Adonna said:

Nah, I don't think she'd be spending this time with Stuart just to bail on whatever they'd come up with.  This is the real deal.  Also, I never got the impression she ever limits herself to "whenever she feels like it".  Besides, most anytime she recorded an album, she always felt like it, whether she was contractually obligated or not.  There is no doubt we're getting something new in 2025.  :):party:

Yeah times have changed. She literally did a massive scale tour without any new music. Which she has never done before. Prior to The Celebration tour would you assume she would ever tour without a new album to promote?

In saying that, I want to make it clear I would love a new album and it is possible we are getting something, it is still exciting to think about new music for sure and I'm not cynical at all. I guess I am more managing expectations as nothing is the same career wise for her anymore, so I don't think we can bet on anything. 

1 minute ago, me1981 said:

Yeah times have changed. She literally did a massive scale tour without any new music. Which she has never done before. Prior to The Celebration tour would you assume she would ever tour without a new album to promote?

So true.  I think she still prefers to tour with new music, but this really gave her a taste of what it's like when not.  It really worked in her favor.  She also has to think outside the box these days because she doesn't have the same pull as she used to in the music industry.  Her name will always sell tickets, but like a lot of older artists, she's always going to struggle selling albums. Then again, most artists are struggling, so she's pretty much keeping up with things in my eyes.  I sorta figured Stuart and her would get together and do a new album after working on the tour with him.  Also, it's something the fans been wanting, and I suspect she knows that.  Hopefully they can capture some of that old magic and create something stunning again.  I don't expect it will outshine Confessions, but who knows? 

4 minutes ago, Adonna said:

So true.  I think she still prefers to tour with new music, but this really gave her a taste of what it's like when not.  It really worked in her favor.  She also has to think outside the box these days because she doesn't have the same pull as she used to in the music industry.  Her name will always sell tickets, but like a lot of older artists, she's always going to struggle selling albums. Then again, most artists are struggling, so she's pretty much keeping up with things in my eyes.  I sorta figured Stuart and her would get together and do a new album after working on the tour with him.  Also, it's something the fans been wanting, and I suspect she knows that.  Hopefully they can capture some of that old magic and create something stunning again.  I don't expect it will outshine Confessions, but who knows? 

I honestly hope that's the case. I really would love to see what they can come up with.

I think if she brought in William Orbit, to co-produce with Stuart (seeing as they like each other's work and have a lot of nice things to say about each other, Madonna could have her best album of her career! Orbit is timeless but Price has the best pop sensibility, and Madonna would be on top of her game with it. Pat Leonard should be one of her writers as well, all with putting the best of a Confessions X Like A Prayer X Ray Of Light album together. She could do a 2 disc idea where they are her dance tracks and the other for an electronica sound that are ballads.

I desperately want to belive that this is for her new music. But I still can't not sure this is for her new music not for the celebration tour stuff. I mean if the celebration tour DVD/Bluray is out already then I not doubt about it. But five months after the tour end, we don't even have a clue as to when the DVD/Bluray of the celebration tour is coming out. But then suddenlly that she's making new music in the meantime? With none other than the Celebration tour's music director?

I said again. I also desperately want to believe that this is for new music. But I bet that it just for celebration tour video stuff.

So exciting to see her in a studio again, and if it's to make music all the better that it's in an intimate setting. We all know that that's when she is at her most creative. People are assuming a happy dance pop record because of Stuart, but I would be surprised if that is what's on her mind given her journey of the last years. Mortality has been such a big factor in her life that it would be weird if that wouldn't have an impact on what she's writing. Above anything else I hope she is making a record because she feels inspired and has an urge to make new music, not to gain streaming numbers or popularity. As for Stuart, not the biggest fan (yes I am one of those fans that don't care for the whole confessions era) but listening to what he did to the whole erotica segment during CT I have high hopes. Just bring in Joe Henry (and insert the obligatory "work with Pat Leonard again" here) for some lyrics and melodies

1 hour ago, Pretender1978 said:

So exciting to see her in a studio again, and if it's to make music all the better that it's in an intimate setting. We all know that that's when she is at her most creative. People are assuming a happy dance pop record because of Stuart, but I would be surprised if that is what's on her mind given her journey of the last years. Mortality has been such a big factor in her life that it would be weird if that wouldn't have an impact on what she's writing. Above anything else I hope she is making a record because she feels inspired and has an urge to make new music, not to gain streaming numbers or popularity. As for Stuart, not the biggest fan (yes I am one of those fans that don't care for the whole confessions era) but listening to what he did to the whole erotica segment during CT I have high hopes. Just bring in Joe Henry (and insert the obligatory "work with Pat Leonard again" here) for some lyrics and melodies

If the horse incident gave us Confessions on a dancefloor, imagine what she can come up with after the near death experience ♥️

I had the same feeling about working with Stuart again, when I found out that they worked on the CT together. And I am quite sure that it is for a new record, but like any other record there are always a few more producers involved. You should never forget that she is still very close with Mirwais. I can imagine having him on board for two or three songs as well. I remember the picture of him talking to Stuart at one of her concerts - maybe they were already talking about future projects?

48 minutes ago, Tommolo90 said:

If the horse incident gave us Confessions on a dancefloor, imagine what she can come up with after the near death experience ♥️

Hahahahah true! Even though she wrote and recorded the album before being thrown off her horse. She was recovering while recording the video for hung up

20 hours ago, adled said:

I asked Chatgpt to Sort M singles by Sad or Happy feel and here are the results :

Everybody - happy
Burning Up- sad
Holiday - happy
Lucky Star - happy
Borderline- sad
Like A Virgin - happy
Material Girl - happy
Angel - happy
Crazy For You- sad
Gambler- sad
Into The Groove - happy
Dress You Up - happy
Live To Tell- sad
Papa Don't Preach- sad
True Blue - happy
Open Your Heart - happy
La Isla Bonita - happy
Who's That Girl - happy
Causing A Commotion - happy
Look Of Love- sad
Spotlight - happy
Like A Prayer- sad
Express Yourself - happy
Cherish - happy
Oh Father- sad
Keep It Together - happy
Vogue - happy
Hanky Panky - happy
Justify My Love- sad
Rescue Me- sad
This Used To Be My Playground- sad
Erotica- sad
Deeper And Deeper - happy
Bad Girl- sad
Fever - happy
Rain- sad
I'll Remember- sad
Secret- sad
Take A Bow- sad
Bedtime Story
Human Nature- sad
You'll See- sad
I Want You- sad
Love Don't Live Here Anymore- sad
You Must Love Me- sad
Don't Cry For Me Argentina- sad
Another Suitcase In Another Hall- sad
Buenos Aires - happy
Frozen- sad
Ray Of Light - happy
Drowned World- sad
Power Of Good-Bye- sad
Nothing Really Matters - happy
Beautiful Stranger - happy
American Pie - happy
Music - happy
Don't Tell Me- sad
What It Feels Like For A Girl- sad
Impressive Instant - happy
Die Another Day- sad
American Life- sad
Hollywood - happy
Nothing Fails- sad
Love Profusion - happy
Nobody Knows Me- sad
Hung Up - happy
Sorry- sad
Get Together - happy
Jump - happy
Hey You- sad
4 Minutes - happy
Give It To Me - happy
Miles Away- sad

32- SAD

38 - HAPPY

its giving unemployed but werq

14 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Madonna was blond when Madonna she recorded her new parts for Hung up on tokischa... what she has on the video is a wig, and the she had the cooper look some weeks later. 

Isn’t this the pic from rehearsals when from when we discovered Stuart was involved in the Celebration tour? Probably just laying down test vocals for the tour mixes.

44 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

So sick of hearing about Diddy all over the Internet / social media. Literally everyone in the music industry knew him.

Yes, and it doesn't mean that people who took pictures with him are his friends or participated in freak-offs. I'm just teasing. 

But anything is possible at this point.

She is NY, she probably posted the studio pics before leaving, first part of the session done. We actually don't know since how long they've already been working on this. About thre CT bluray, I'm pretty confident they are just waiting for a proper release schedule time. Or it's ment to be released with some other project, maybe right the EP she could be working on, if it's not a proper album.

I mean, she was recording something and we have "sources" who confirmed it was music. It's a long time since her last album, we know she already worked on a track with Max Martin already before the tour started and I think she tried enough to get that the random feauturings with trendy artists doesn't work that good for her (thank God) so it really doesn't seem to me out of place to believe that she could have some new real musical in store. If she doesn't want to stop, as apparently the movie is not starting at the moment, releasing new music is the most plausible step and recording today means having something ready for 2025 spring/autumn if its an album, for winter if it's an EP.