!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

5 hours ago, Voguerista said:

@Starchild thank you for standing up for the few women on this forum. In all my time on the internet, I've never had to stand up for women more than I have at this forum at times. I'm literally shocked at the level of dismissiveness. I don't get it. Have some been to the Music forum lately? There are members here that think it's okay to bash, degrade, and make fun of female artists just by their looks, weight, and so on. 

And just to be clear to anyone thinking this, I don't want any special treatment or protection, but some go too far with their judging and language continually and trying to start stuff. Also, when you wonder why there aren't many women posters here and why some leave at times, maybe you'll figure it out. I don't know....but,, don't use the excuse that it's ok to go on like that and trying to poke at women posters here constantly with hate and language like that because Madonna has sexual songs and performances. I don't believe for a second she'd approve of degrading and disrespecting women and other women artists like that for any reason.  Again, we've only asked that some posters cool it a little with their language.  Thank you for listening and giving me a voice. 

If you have something specific you would like addressed then report it. Until then I can't take anything you say seriously when you are just making up statistics about the number of women users here, how many times they post, and their posting decline rate that you just pulled out of your ass. That might work on Twitter where you Retweet people who call Kamala Harris "Cuntmala" or "Kamal Ho" but it doesn't work here. Are you standing up for women when you retweet those words? Please enlighten us. 

36 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

If you have something specific you would like addressed then report it. Until then I can't take anything you say seriously when you are just making up statistics about the number of women users here, how many times they post, and their posting decline rate that you just pulled out of your ass. That might work on Twitter where you Retweet people who call Kamala Harris "Cuntmala" or "Kamal Ho" but it doesn't work here. Are you standing up for women when you retweet those words? Please enlighten us. 

Why am I not surprised. Yuck. 🤦🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

I have never ever RTed anyone who called such disgusting names like that at twitter. Never! Yes, I tweet on politics there as everyone does here in the Member forum, but, I also tweet on dancing, Madonna, music, birds, scenic photos I take and other photos, cows, animals, nature etc.   As far as I know, there are no rules here that I can't post elsewhere. But, like here,  I always try to keep things as positive as I can, but, I know I get sensitive sometimes to what happens to others and I'm sorry for that.

And I didn't think anything needed reported or I would have done so. I stand by everything I wrote and the women posters here.  You are right that I don't know of the exact number of women posters here. If you don't want to take me seriously, that's ok and your every right.  I just wrote to Chris and he told me he doesn't want me/anyone to leave. So, I'm not going to and I hope no one else here does either. I hope and wish this thread can calm down soon.

43 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I have never ever RTed anyone who called such disgusting names like that at twitter. Never!  Yes, I tweet on politics there as everyone does here in the Member forum, but, I also tweet on dancing, Madonna, music, birds, scenic photos I take and other photos, cows, animals, nature etc.   As far as I know, there are no rules that I can't post elsewhere. But, like here,  I always try to keep things as positive as I can, but, I know I get sensitive sometimes to what happens to others and I'm sorry for that.

And I didn't think anything needed reported or I would have done so. I stand by everything I wrote and the women posters here.  You are right that I don't know of the exact number of women posters here. If you don't want to take me seriously, that's ok and your every right.  I just wrote to Chris and he told me he doesn't want me/anyone to leave. So, I'm not going to and I hope no one else here does either. I hope and wish this thread can calm down soon.

IMG_2008.thumb.jpeg.e14ee888c70292b63ebbce5f2cef9b0d.jpeg

Forgive me, you didn't retweet, you just agreed very enthusiastically

@RUADJAI  I never RTed that tweet on my twitter page. But question: how is it that you can try to discipline me here for something at twitter anyway?   

Anyway, You can keep shaming me if that makes you feel better. I know I'm not perfect in any way and I make mistakes like anyone else. But, I am going to stand by what I posted in this thread. I'm never going to stop standing up for the women posters here Ruadjah. Never. 

8 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

@RUADJAI  I never RTed that tweet on my twitter page. But question: how is it that you can try to discipline me here for something at twitter anyway?   

Anyway, You can keep shaming me if that makes you feel better. I know I'm not perfect in any way and I make mistakes like anyone else. But, I am going to stand by what I posted in this thread. I'm never going to stop standing up for the women posters here Ruadjah. Never. 

No one is disciplining you, you interjected yourself into a conversation once again and 'm exposing your hypocrisy.