!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

5 hours ago, Tommolo90 said:

If the horse incident gave us Confessions on a dancefloor, imagine what she can come up with after the near death experience ♥️

I think Madonna fell off the horse after the recording was finished, she was inbtween the recording of the music and shooting promo material. The songs were definitely written long before the horse incident.

38 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

I think the sessions have started some weeks ago, since we've also seen her leaving a studio.

My bet is that the CBT release would be announced by the end of this month and will premiere on a streaming platform during the holidays. And then the new album will drop during Q1 of 2025.

i admire your enthusiasm but no way M works that quick - more swifties pace i think ? it took her nearly 6 months to just edit the MDNA tour dvd and look how crud that turned out ...

43 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

And then the new album will drop during Q1 of 2025.

that's way too fast..in her most productive days, it took her months and months to finish recording the album, and then another few months to plan the release of the album. Nowadays, the time to prepare the promo might be shorter because she's probably not going with a huge album release campaign.

54 minutes ago, androiduser said:

that's way too fast..in her most productive days, it took her months and months to finish recording the album, and then another few months to plan the release of the album. Nowadays, the time to prepare the promo might be shorter because she's probably not going with a huge album release campaign.

I think they meant album demo leak by Q1 2025 :Madonna052:

I would say maybe Stuart and her had been messing with stuff for awhile and since they seem to work better one on one, what they’ve been doing may be hush hush until now. Stuart May work very fast. Confessions wasn’t complicated by any means like the last few albums. Even with Mirwais, Madonna might eclipse him in personality and we know her perfectionism drags everything out. Maybe Stuart by passes that. Can’t wait though!