!!POP EMERGENCY!! Madonna in the Studio With Stuart Price

Rainbow

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I'm looking forward to whatever beautiful ballad the death of her brother is going to inspire. Her Instagram tribute was already so beautiful, if she pours those feelings into lyrics, it's gonna be so amazing.

She might flip that a la Together Again by Janet Jackson, especially due to their history with dance?

9 minutes ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

As a fellow Aussie I’m surprised you were able to escape Abbamania! I was only seven when Abba Gold was released in 1992 but I had the cassette, the VHS and later the CD 😆 

Aussies were responsible for turning me on to Abba in the mid 90s. You’re terrible, Muriel.

44 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Same. Could be because it wasn’t one of their more well known hits here in the US. I think it was more well known internationally.

Also from US and while I was a music listening and collecting freak growing up (and to a degree still) and knew SOS, Fernando and Dancing Queen, I’d never heard Gimme Gimme Gimme.

16 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

Also from US and while I was a music listening and collecting freak growing up (and to a degree still) and knew SOS, Fernando and Dancing Queen, I’d never heard Gimme Gimme Gimme.

Gimme!Gimme! Gimme! also wasn’t featured on any Abba studio album, it was a single from a greatest hits compilation, which may have added to it falling under the radar somewhat after its initial release.