Christopher Ciccone has passed away

Redha DBL

Maybe this is why she was so emotional during some of the final shows at the celebration tour. She talked a lot about death and sounded so depressed especially in Miami and Austin. Of course it could have been only bc of her own health problems but i feel like she also had her brothers & joan's diseases in mind

"Ciccone, 63, passed away peacefully on October 4 surrounded by his husband Ray Thacker and their loved ones at his home in Michigan.

'Christopher’s loving spouse was faithfully by his side during the final stages of the cancer that would ultimately end his life,' his representative said."

Madonna's brother Christopher Ciccone's cause of death revealed https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13930273/madonna-brother-christopher-ciccone-cause-death-revealed.html

💙💙

Christopher Ciccone died October 4 at 63 of prostate cancer. He was with family members. I think you will find my remembrance more respectful than TMZ's. End of an era, and I'm sure Madonna is grieving. https://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2024/10/madonnas-brother-christopher-ciccone-dies-63-10-days-after-her-stepmother.html

It's all over the internet now.  It's so sad, and even worse passing on the same day as his step-mother's funeral.  What a double whammy that must have been.  I'll be curious if the family knew he was dying that day, or if it just suddenly happened?   May he Christopher RIP!  :sad:

sad news - to think he probably knew M better than anyone else and was there most of her life - my heart goes out to her too- i dont care about what and why he did his book - it was still a fascinating read and something she will probably never do - one phrase in his book always stood out for me though when he says " i was born my mothers son but i will die as Madonna's brother " :( RIP xx

1 hour ago, Crazy For M said:

"Ciccone, 63, passed away peacefully on October 4 surrounded by his husband Ray Thacker and their loved ones at his home in Michigan.

'Christopher’s loving spouse was faithfully by his side during the final stages of the cancer that would ultimately end his life,' his representative said."

Madonna's brother Christopher Ciccone's cause of death revealed https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13930273/madonna-brother-christopher-ciccone-cause-death-revealed.html

💙💙

4 minutes ago, Adonna said:

It's all over the internet now.  It's so sad, and even worse passing on the same day as his step-mother's funeral.  What a double whammy that must have been.  I'll be curious if the family knew he was dying that day, or if it just suddenly happened?   May he Christopher RIP!  :sad:

Going by the article link in my quote above, I assume they knew?

4 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:

Going by the article link in my quote above, I assume they knew?

Yeah well... LOL... I am not relying on Dailyfail.  But thanks!  I guess what I really meant is if they knew in advance he was dying, specifically that day.  Was he able to attend the funeral or did he die before that?  Of course, no one knows that and we may never find out, but I'm just sorta curious.