Christopher Ciccone has passed away

Redha DBL

I'm so glad Madonna has a son with Christopher's eyes and those long beautiful eye lashes. He's creative and loves art like Christopher as well. It doesn't bring back Christopher in any way, but, it's little things like that "live" on and which will help and comfort her and all of them now and in the coming years! 

49 minutes ago, Adonna said:

@ChrisKand @RUADJAI is there a rule for posting these pics Madonna posted? I'm aware not everyone is able to access Instagram, and I thought I'd post them here, so others can see them. Please tell me if this is prohibited and I'll never post images she posted at IG again. Thanks! :)

Post all the pictures you want. It helps people who don't have instagram. 

9 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I'm so glad Madonna has a son with Christopher's eyes and those long beautiful eye lashes. He's creative and loves art like Christopher as well. It doesn't bring back Christopher in any way, but, it's little things like that "live" on and which will help and comfort her and all of them now and in the coming years! 

All those Ciccone boys (and some of the girls) have so many features that are the same.  You can bet Christopher's memory will live on with them, including Rocco! :luv:

3 hours ago, Boombox90 said:

Matthew didn’t say a word.

He posted pics that you drew your own conclusions on.

When I first saw them, DEATH did not even go through my mind.

Let’s not blame Matthew for posting pictures. 

So you think he didn’t know about it and it was just a coincidence ?

6 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

So you think he didn’t know about it and it was just a coincidence ?

Of course he knew about it?

Thats why he posted pics of Christopher to honor him, but without text or comments because it wasn’t his place to announce it.

1 hour ago, Tudors said:

Randomly remembering him make fun of Madonnas surgery. One interviewer was asking him why why he picked the photo he did of Madonna for his book. She said Madonna would not like that. He did an evil smile and said wellllllll maybe the doctor shouldn't have pulled so tight? If one of my adult siblings ever said something like that about me especially publicly that would be the end of the relationship. Madonna is so forgiving

He was her brother though. Most people forgive their siblings in the end I think no matter what.

Madonna remembers her brother Christopher Ciccone in moving tribute: ‘There will never be anyone like him’

IMG_9696.webp.084abe9ee4716d2e5e2ee6db94d26bc6.webp

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/06/entertainment/madonna-christopher-ciccone-tribute/index.html

CNN - Madonna is mourning the loss of her younger brother.

Christopher Ciccone, a designer, dancer and artist, died “peacefully” on Friday, according to a statement from Ciccone’s family provided to CNN by his representative Brad Taylor. He was 63.

The superstar paid tribute to Ciccone in a post on her Instagram page on Sunday, calling him “the closest human to me for so long.”

Their bond, she wrote, “grew out of an understanding that we were different and society was going to give us a hard time for not following the status quo.”

The “Vogue” singer recalled how the art of dance symbolically “saved” both herself and Ciccone, describing it as the “superglue that held us together” and the reason why they both moved to New York City early on in her career.

“My brother was right by my side,” she continued. “We soared the highest heights together. And floundered in the lowest lows. Somehow, we always found each other again and We held hands and we kept dancing.”

Ciccone served as Madonna’s creative consultant as her career exploded, serving as the artistic director for her 1990 Blond Ambition world tour, which was chronicled in the 1991 music documentary “Truth or Dare.”

IMG_9697.webp.af45f276cc5c3cec149a91272c60c148.webp

He also choreographed in the music video for her 1982 song “Everybody” and directed the “Peace Train” music video for Dolly Parton in 1997. In 2008, Ciccone released his memoir titled “Life with My Sister Madonna,” where he detailed their at-times turbulent relationship.

Later, Ciccone had worked as an interior designer and footwear designer.

“The last few years have not been easy,” Madonna candidly wrote in her tribute on Sunday. “We did not speak for sometime but when my brother got sick, we found our way back to each other.”

According to his family’s statement, Ciccone died “surrounded by love” following a battle with cancer.

“I’m glad he’s not suffering anymore. There will never be anyone like him. I know he’s dancing somewhere,” Madonna wrote.

Ciccone is survived by his father Silvio Ciccone, his siblings, nieces, nephews, cousins and husband Ray Thacker.

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Wow, just beautiful!! :cry:

It is even though it's word for word of her IG post,  but what it didn't mention is where she said she helped pay for his care when he was sick and she did everything she could to help prolong his life.  It's just things like this many don't realize. She takes care of her family no matter what. I'm also happy to see they were able to work out their differences before he passed.  :luv:

Just now, Blue Jean said:

Was it to honour him or was it for clout?

Clout of what? I’m lost with that logic.

He is Matthew Rettenmund who wrote the Madonna Bible. He already has ‘clout’ in the Madonna community.

Knowing a brother passed away ‘first’ serves him no purpose. I really don’t care and don’t see it that way and could care less.

It’s a weird thought to me.

It appears Christopher passed away from Pancreatic Cancer. :broken:

IMG_9710.jpeg.2f22c83f404a210ec852147eb9d5dfc1.jpeg

Madonna's brother Christopher Ciccone died following a battle with pancreatic cancer, his publicist confirmed to DailyMail.com.

Ciccone, 63, passed away peacefully on October 4 surrounded by his husband Ray Thacker and their loved ones at his home in Michigan.

'Christopher’s loving spouse was faithfully by his side during the final stages of the cancer that would ultimately end his life,' his representative said.

He is survived by his Queen of Pop sister and their siblings Martin, Paula, Melanie, Jennifer and Mario as well as their father and countless nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends.

'He was an extremely talented man with a wicked sense of humor,' one friend said. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13930273/amp/madonna-brother-christopher-ciccone-cause-death-revealed.html