Christopher Ciccone has passed away

Redha DBL

It's amazing how lethal Pancreatic Cancer is. Steve Jobs, Bill Hicks. Both fairly young and killed them so quickly. I've never heard of that going into remission like other Cancers.

Anyway, Cancer obviously runs in her family. I hope she gets regular screenings by a doctor.

Shocked by his death.. stage 4 pancreatic cancer life expectancy is about one year. He was presumably living in Madonna's house in LA. Had no idea M even has a house in LA btw. Christopher seemed to disappear from the public eye last years. Thought he found his happy ending with husband.. then out of nowhere we get this tragic news.

1 hour ago, Scottyx said:

and the top celebrities at that!

Yes, Gwen Stefani, Donatella Versace, Julia Fox, Linda Evangelista, Katy Perry, Rosie, Michelle Visage, Andy Cohen, Eva Herzigova.. So many names and as I said it shows how many people in the industry love Madonna and respect her

2 hours ago, fauxswan said:

Yes, Gwen Stefani, Donatella Versace, Julia Fox, Linda Evangelista, Katy Perry, Rosie, Michelle Visage, Andy Cohen, Eva Herzigova.. So many names and as I said it shows how many people in the industry love Madonna and respect her

what did they say? (pretty please) :rose:

On 10/7/2024 at 10:28 PM, Daxkoba said:

Madonna's touching gesture for her dying brother years after tension
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13931227/madonna-brother-christmadonna-brother-christopher-ciccone-dies-pancreatic-cancer-outingopher-ciccone-pancreatic-cancer.html

Apparently he had been staying at one of her homes for over a year while he was battling pancreatic cancer. Same evil disease that took my dad just 8 weeks after diagnosis.  RIP Christopher 

I'm very sorry for your loss 😔

Yeah, Has Joan even been buried? I'm Catholic and it's usually 3 days of viewing followed by funeral about a week after death, if not a tad sooner. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if they're just gonna have a double funeral. This holiday season will not be a pleasant one; so sad and hard for the family rn.

4 minutes ago, Winn said:

Yeah, Has Joan even been buried? I'm Catholic and it's usually 3 days of viewing followed by funeral about a week after death, if not a tad sooner. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if they're just gonna have a double funeral. This holiday season will not be a pleasant one; so sad and hard for the family rn.

Her funeral was Friday, the same day Christopher passed. 

3 hours ago, Winn said:

Are u American Winn? The way Americans do funerals is so weird to me, I’m catholic as well but in Mexico City i repeat the city you are dead today and cremated or burried in the next 12 hours or less 💀