Madonna’s silence on the US election

BLUE JEAN

1 minute ago, BLUE JEAN said:

A lot actually. It was about Madonna’s stance (or lack thereof) on Gaza . Go back and reread if you truly want to know.

Well honey you can't be asking the questions and giving the answers on a forum and expect people not to call your bs out.

If you can't stand contradiction and argumentation, open a blog or a tiktok.

2 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

Well honey you can't be asking the questions and giving the answers on a forum and expect people not to call your bs out.

If you can't stand contradiction and argumentation, open a blog or a tiktok.

What are you even on about? The thread has taken several tangents so what difference does it make what I originally asked. You haven’t even been part of the conversation and are just jumping in to pick a fight .

4 minutes ago, BLUE JEAN said:

What are you even on about? The thread has taken several tangents so what difference does it make what I originally asked. You haven’t even been part of the conversation and are just jumping in to pick a fight .

OK mister policeman sorry I wasn't on the forum for a couple of days because I actually have a life and now I'm catching on and I wanted to express my appallment on the 10+ pages about "why is Madonna silent on the election" when EVERYBODY KNOWS THE ANSWER TO THE MOST USELESS QUESTION IN THE HISTORY OF FORUMS. 

1 minute ago, BLUE JEAN said:

I already did pages ago

And I already replied, and it went onto a discussion where you suggested where I lived made some difference, then raised Iraq and the American population's support for it, so excuse me for being very slow but I'm still not seeing what the issue is. 

3 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

OK mister policeman sorry I wasn't on the forum for a couple of days because I actually have a life and now I'm catching on and I wanted to express my appallment on the 10+ pages about "why is Madonna silent on the election" when EVERYBODY KNOWS THE ANSWER TO THE MOST USELESS QUESTION ON THE HISTORY OF FORUMS. 

Well if you find the question/thread useless maybe it’s not meant for you. Bye.

2 minutes ago, BLUE JEAN said:

I don’t agree that Gaza is a woman in a cage and all Israeli citizens are an abuser attacking her . That was all. Very simple.

I hope you guys get it now.

I didn't claim "all Israeli citizens are an abuser". Your issue seems to be a lack of reading comprehension, which if you go back and read again should hopefully be cleared up.