Madonna To Announce Something About “Bedtime Stories”!

drivebitch

1 hour ago, Susan Thomas said:

Well, the rumour in 2022 was exactly this, that she was in touch with some producers, Kanye West was involved (this is better be rumour though), and that she wanted to explore rnb, inspired right by her previous BS, wich is SUCH an underrated album by the way. For me it should stay with her most celebrated ones, like LAP, Erotica, Confessions or ROL. Of course anyway it doesn't sound accurate now, as she is recording with Stuart. 

Thank God she didn’t do a full album with Kanye. What a despicable individual. If she really wanted to re-explore the BS era I’d much prefer her to do that with The Weeknd. Even though I am not a fan of any of his music, I can see his sensibilities translating into the BS realm. 

20 minutes ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

Thank God she didn’t do a full album with Kanye. What a despicable individual. If she really wanted to re-explore the BS era I’d much prefer her to do that with The Weeknd. Even though I am not a fan of any of his music, I can see his sensibilities translating into the BS realm. 

I wouldn’t mind The Weeknd producing some tracks for the new album along with Stuart Price for some variety, I just don’t wanna hear his voice unless it’s backing vocals.

I really miss solo Madonna albums.

10 hours ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

Yeah The Weekend would be incredible for me! I think that I neither dare to dream a solid, mature R&B album, as BS was. I just say that I still adore Popular and that sound is my kind of thing. I love RnB, soul and jazz music more than anything else. Sade's new song is incredible by the way (off topic).

I don't mind remixes/new interpretations of songs like her last projects and her tours versions but I don't want anything new on these elusive Deluxe Editions. I hate when artists do that.

We want rare stuff, demos, outtakes, alternate mixes from the era. If you're not open to release that then just don't, leave for the twins to do it 40 years from now....

6 hours ago, Susan Thomas said:

Yeah The Weekend would be incredible for me! I think that I neither dare to dream a solid, mature R&B album, as BS was I just say that I still adore Popular and that sound is my kind of thing. I love RnB, soul and jazz music more than anything else. Sade's new song is incredible by the way (off topic).

Totally this. Both he and Madonna are such visual artists, I'd like to see what the two could come up with together. Popular is such a bop for me still as well. :heart:

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

I’m really hoping she took inspiration from Taylor Swift and the next five years will be a series of album rereleases with some reworked versions and guests with a new album dropped in between. That would keep me really happy. It’s the right balance. 

That would be great, as long as she doesn't do what Agnetha Fältskog did to her last album's 10th anniversary. She remixed the whole album and fans hated it and the reissue died very quickly.

The Weeknd is soooo overrated. 

and I'm completely here for some of her songs being reworked with other guest appearances as long as they're a bit more varied. She does tend to just plonk someone relatively low key to spit a few bars and that's it in the more recent collabs. I actually loved what the vocalist on Frozen on Fire did. 

I just think it's a great opportunity for her to work with some of her contemporaries too which really is something she just has never done. Artists from the period in time the song was released too.

I'd love the following I think some of them would be fucking ICONIC

• Kylie on Music
  • Pet Shop Boys on Rescue Me
  • Brandy On Take A Bow
  • Nelly Furtado on Miles Away
  • Gwen Stefani on Give It 2 Me !!
  • Lady Gaga on Express Yourself
  • Cher on Material Girl!!!
  • Rihanna on Into The Groove
  • Alanis on Ray Of Light !!
  • Ariana on Deeper & Deeper
  • Katy Perry on Dress You Up
  • Britney on Papa Dont Preach
  • Gloria Estefan on La Isla Bonita (scream!!)
  • Christina Aguiliera on What It Feels Like For A Girl
  • TLC on Secret

This shit would make me live laugh love.

Give the gays everything they need etc.

Then get the Charlie XCX, Chappel Roan & Sabrina Carpenter's and Billie Eillish and a return favour from Dua Lipa on some newer stuff. 

18 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

Does it have anything to do with this post? We´ll see. Somehow, someday...

image.png.208b496d96d6b5d0ab32600491a33b7a.png

Yes, I'm wondering if this is related. Not long after this was posted, the rumors of a RSD release of a Bedtime Stories EP was circulating.   Of course, that never happened, but possibly it's all related. :luv:

17 minutes ago, steady75 said:

The Weeknd is soooo overrated. 

and I'm completely here for some of her songs being reworked with other guest appearances as long as they're a bit more varied. She does tend to just plonk someone relatively low key to spit a few bars and that's it in the more recent collabs. I actually loved what the vocalist on Frozen on Fire did. 

I just think it's a great opportunity for her to work with some of her contemporaries too which really is something she just has never done. Artists from the period in time the song was released too.

I'd love the following I think some of them would be fucking ICONIC

• Kylie on Music
  • Pet Shop Boys on Rescue Me
  • Brandy On Take A Bow
  • Nelly Furtado on Miles Away
  • Gwen Stefani on Give It 2 Me !!
  • Lady Gaga on Express Yourself
  • Cher on Material Girl!!!
  • Rihanna on Into The Groove
  • Alanis on Ray Of Light !!
  • Ariana on Deeper & Deeper
  • Katy Perry on Dress You Up
  • Britney on Papa Dont Preach
  • Gloria Estefan on La Isla Bonita (scream!!)
  • Christina Aguiliera on What It Feels Like For A Girl
  • TLC on Secret

This shit would make me live laugh love.

Give the gays everything they need etc.

Then get the Charlie XCX, Chappel Roan & Sabrina Carpenter's and Billie Eillish and a return favour from Dua Lipa on some newer stuff. 

throw up team america GIF