Madonna To Announce Something About “Bedtime Stories”!

drivebitch

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

The Weeknd is soooo overrated. 

and I'm completely here for some of her songs being reworked with other guest appearances as long as they're a bit more varied. She does tend to just plonk someone relatively low key to spit a few bars and that's it in the more recent collabs. I actually loved what the vocalist on Frozen on Fire did. 

I just think it's a great opportunity for her to work with some of her contemporaries too which really is something she just has never done. Artists from the period in time the song was released too.

I'd love the following I think some of them would be fucking ICONIC

• Kylie on Music
  • Pet Shop Boys on Rescue Me
  • Brandy On Take A Bow
  • Nelly Furtado on Miles Away
  • Gwen Stefani on Give It 2 Me !!
  • Lady Gaga on Express Yourself
  • Cher on Material Girl!!!
  • Rihanna on Into The Groove
  • Alanis on Ray Of Light !!
  • Ariana on Deeper & Deeper
  • Katy Perry on Dress You Up
  • Britney on Papa Dont Preach
  • Gloria Estefan on La Isla Bonita (scream!!)
  • Christina Aguiliera on What It Feels Like For A Girl
  • TLC on Secret

This shit would make me live laugh love.

Give the gays everything they need etc.

Then get the Charlie XCX, Chappel Roan & Sabrina Carpenter's and Billie Eillish and a return favour from Dua Lipa on some newer stuff. 

Lady Gaga on Express Yourself 💀

Just now, androiduser said:

Realistically, what is the best case scenario and the worst case scenario? Meaning, no impossible 3CD limited editions that are not going to happen.

I'm thinking a vinyl or a vinyl collection as the best case realistic scenario, and as the worst case scenario, I dunno?

I agree, I think the best and most likely is a colored vinyl and that's it no unreleased material. 

12 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Realistically, what is the best case scenario and the worst case scenario? Meaning, no impossible 3CD limited editions that are not going to happen.

I'm thinking a vinyl or a vinyl collection as the best case realistic scenario, and as the worst case scenario, I dunno?

Yeah, I'm thinking some sorta Vinyl release.  I'm all in if it is!  Be nice if it was something even more though!! 

4 minutes ago, Boombox90 said:

This is 2024, not 1984.

I’m not buying vinyl :laughing:

If this announcement (when it actually gets announced lol) does end up being Nap Time, I think it’s actually a good sign for the non-vinyl enthusiasts here. 

Perhaps they were toying around with making Nap Time an RSD vinyl exclusive (as with Madonna’s other RSD releases) but instead decided they wanted to upload it to streaming too so decided to pivot from RSD to the BS anniversary to accommodate. 🤷 

3 minutes ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

If this announcement (when it actually gets announced lol) does end up being Nap Time, I think it’s actually a good sign for the non-vinyl enthusiasts here. 

Perhaps they were toying around with making Nap Time an RSD vinyl exclusive (as with Madonna’s other RSD releases) but instead decided they wanted to upload it to streaming too so decided to pivot from RSD to the BS anniversary to accommodate. 🤷 

Now that I’m fine with.

Release all the vinyl they want, since it’s popular right now, but please at least release it digitally so us audiophiles can enjoy it as well!

5 minutes ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

I don't believe the RSD was really planned.  If there is something to the Vinyl or anything more significant, I think it was planned to be specific for the anniversary date.  Anyway, we'll see what happens, if anything happens, in the next day or two.  I have a good feeling something might be announced tomorrow.  :party: