What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaked song? Performed live?

Performed live yes

Has it been used as sample on tour (like your last one)?  :monkey:

no

Is it a completely M only track?

she sang the full song live

Is it from the eighties? (80s seem quite popular here recently)

no

90's?

no

Is it from the current Rebel Heart era?

no

I didn't think she actually performed this though (may be mistaken - and i probsbly am). I thought she sat there enjoying shots while the Kolpakov Trio performed the song?

Yeah I know but it doesn't cost anything to try lol! Honestly, I cannot see any other performance... :confused:

Doli Doli is terrible, what waste of time lol

Yes. When I was at the S&ST opening night and they began this, i sat there waiting and wondering what (M) song it was. I thought it was a re-invention of one of her songs, but it wasn't. I wish it wasn't part of the show. If she wanted a musical interlude/break that's ok, but atleast they could maybe have performed an interpretation of a Madonna song?

Is it the Gogol Bordello song "Pala Tute" which was incorporated into "La Isla Bonita" at Live Earth and obviously on S&S tour, as well as the Hard Candy Demo "Latte"??BTW, isn't "Latte" the title Timbaland gave to the song, but it's really supposed to be called "Pala Tute", like the GB song? He apparently called it "Latte" as he thought she was singing about latte, when in fact she was singing "Lela lela lela, lela pala tute, Jas kana meres, mirala pala late"?

Is it the Gogol Bordello song "Pala Tute" which was incorporated into "La Isla Bonita" at Live Earth and obviously on S&S tour, as well as the Hard Candy Demo "Latte"??BTW, isn't "Latte" the title Timbaland gave to the song, but it's really supposed to be called "Pala Tute", like the GB song? He apparently called it "Latte" as he thought she was singing about latte, when in fact she was singing "Lela lela lela, lela pala tute, Jas kana meres, mirala pala late"?

No it's not that one !!!!

Archived